Reviews for Xiaolin Possible
Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Okay, other than the countless errors (i.e., Wade's name, overload of repeated words), I liked the story. It's too bad that we will never see our favorite shows from different companies cross over . . . But hey, that's what FanFiction's for, right? Keep up the good work!
Matt chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Okay it's Wade not Wayne you Bat Man loving dipstick
Chrysti Doofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
His name is Wade not Wayne
aleiah lankford chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
But then Chase young figers her name and he follows Kim Possible and her two beast friends and he can have his
Revange soon ?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
but then Chase young Saw kim possible leaving and he will follow her and her two best friends
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
This story is wrong on so many levels…the concept is okay and everything- but there are just WAY too many mechanical screwups to overlook. The writing style (in my opinion of course) is very hard to understand because you kept switching people in the action scenes without clearly explaining. Overall: I think this fanfiction needs A LOT of work before I can consider this to be an even decent story. Of course, it's only my opinion and you might completely disagree with me, but…yup it's my review. Please don't view this as a flame because I really don't mean for it to be (I really don't think it is a flame at all, but just in case).
chloelee12 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Please make a sequal! Please!
Mix Matcher chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You do realize that his name is WADE, right?
luvablenerd chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
That was great! I love the cross-over idea. Your battle discriptions were kind of hard to read because you would switch characters without saying so, but other than that, I loved it!
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Good story. I'm disappointed that Omi didn't try to doubt Kim's abilities due to the fact she's a girl but I liked your story anyway.
SoneAnna chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
good story so far, but his name is WADE not Wayne. This is the second story that had names wrong! (Similar to that FOP episode;

"You can't swear! Only the super edgy 1985 Crimson Chin can swear! Yea, and I got cancelled!")
Duchess192 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
Thank you:) That's very kind of you!
Duchess192 chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
Duchess192 chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
Kinda like the part in LotR:)
Energy witch chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
WHoa!

Exciting crossover Kim Possible meeting the Xiaolin monks that's epic!

PLease update i want to read the next chapter so far your fic is exciting!