Reviews for End of Innocence
Fox chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Since I read this after reading The Price for Loving You, it's kind of like reading a story within a story. Storyception. It's really cool being able to see the links between one story and another, and I loved finding out the details behind Tatsuha's first death rites. So cool. Great fic :)
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I don't even have a reason why I cried reading this. Probably because I rarely read something in Tatsuha's POV, or because I'm just in one of those moods. Whichever the reason, this single story is enough to turns me into a crybaby.

This is a really touching one. Tatsuha is just so free, vibrant, throughout, deep, and mature all at once and I really admired him that way.

Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like this one Hmmm you could always do a post piece with him in a relationship and do an Arturo Islas style where you go back and forth between present and past. Hehe, even do one with Tat's POV and one with Ryu's *lol* Anyway, that's my two pence worth of opinion. Lovely story and I love how we get to see a sensitive, passionate and private part of Tats. Like the whole flirt/perv thing is sort of a mask. Hmm...I wonder what age he lost his virinity to both a female and a male? Wonder if they were older, similar in age or younger? Hehe, I keep thinking he has a thing for older people since he can seem so mature for one so young. :P Anyway, hope you keep writing Gravi fics, I'm hooked on them. and I'm looking forward to more "The Price For Loving You" :P
Ishie chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I loved this story! It's beautifully written!
LuV2Writ3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow. This was awesome. I agree with you that Tatsuha does seem to like being a monk, although there are alot of people who make him not like them (hehe, myself included! _) So I really liked this twist on it.

Plus the way you wrote this was nothing short of amazing.

I liked the 1st person interludes, it showed more emotions that were going through Tatsuha's head. It was a nice contrast with the third person parts.

Oh and whenever Tatsuha talked to his Ryuichi poster always brought a bright smile to my face. I could so totally see him doing that! It was sad when he tore it down, although I can understand why (poor Tatsuha!) But it was adorable when I read that the poster was taped back up and Tatsuha was talking to it again!

I love RyuTats pairing the best, but I think I like this better like this. It leaves the focus more on Tatsuha and what he went through!

This was an awesome story, and I hope to read more from you sometime soon! _

-x- LuV -x-
Sakurai Haruka chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
oh wow! this is awesome one shot ! :D i almost cried at the death scene! _
bgtea chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I really really like this. This is a very lovely introspective fic of Tatsuha and I'm glad that you've kept it one cannon. As much as I love RxT, this fic is really about Tatsuha growing. Anything else would just seem rather out of place. Fantastic job on this fic.
Flor de ceibo chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I love Tatsuha, he should be more in the manga... .

I thought you were actually going to say he was in a relationship with Ryuichi. It would have been nice but it's perfect just this way {and you're hearing this from a TatsuRyu freak lol}.

This was just so perfect...

Sleepless Beauty fits just perfectly here.

I dunno what to say, I wanna say one million things and I can't.
Daphne chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I liked it. And you're right, I never saw a fic when Tatsuha liked to be a monk. This is the first time and it was pretty cool. Pitty it was one-shot, but a very good one-shot. Keep going this way, I hope your next fic will be a Ryuichi & Tatsuha, I love those two together.

Kisses, Daphne.
ilocanoheero chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
...I'm...impressed and somewhat happy that you wrote this. We get to see Tatsuha in a very different light and the interaction with his father was pretty darling and i LOVED how you've put it together. I really like how you put Tatsuha's words into this and I'm so happy that i read this. I love Tatsuha and sometimes i wish that more people would appreciate him instead of putting him as just being another side character. Sorry I'm ranting. Great story, i hope to read more of this from you.