Reviews for Phantom Academy
christinesangel100 chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
This story is great! I haven't finsihed it yet, but its funny and I personally love the idea of a phantom Academy! I'd love to go to one. Why does Raoul wear pink mini skirts and turkey suits? Sorry, but you aren't making him wierd enough! Thanks for writing this story though, its great! Fantastic!
MissMonkey91 chapter 16 . 10/22/2007
ha i love you story, read all of it so far. can i be in it? i'm stefani, i'm sarcastic, i'm in love with gerik, fopishness scares me, and violence is a good thing. if you put me in, i will be happy and give you a hug
1 Phan really chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Enrole me! ME! ME! ME! ME! Plz?

I'll chase him and make him kiss me!

1 Phan really chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
lol that's funny. Can the fops have eye shadow?

Why is Christine so stupid?
Evangeline Daae chapter 16 . 7/16/2007
I'm bored and a bit under-the-weather, so I read some of this and it cheered me up immensly. Thank you for your random-ness. (Can I be mentioned again? I have something which would annoy Erik a LOT. And that something would be: My beloved cat, Pickles, who has no teeth but has all of his pointy claws and is so loud because he's part Siamese and freaks out whenever you open a can because he thinks he's getting fed. I think the noise alone would be sufficient torture for Erik.) ; - )
Evangeline Daae chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
*singsong voice* "I got to make out with E-rik! I got to make out with E-rik! La dee da dee dum dee doo..."
Evangeline Daae chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Schweet! I'm in it! No disappointment, CT. Good work! (and I'm not just talking about the parts with me. The rest rocked, too.) ; - )
Evangeline Daae chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
I wish I could pull a pizza out of nowhere. I'm hungry...
Evangeline Daae chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
Write MORE! MORE, MORE, MORE!
Evangeline Daae chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
Yeah! Thanks for using me! I'm honored. *takes a bow* And I was laughing so darn hard when Megan ran into the "freshly Windex-ed window". I gotta read the rest!
pirate-of-the-opera chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
may i be in your story? i'm a loyal phan, and would love it! pretty please? you are my fav author right now! PLEASE?
pirate-of-the-opera chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
wow! you rock, this is by far my fav. phic ever!
danyan chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
This is really funny so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! Go Erik!
Froggle Boggle chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
You are absolutely down right crazy! In a good way.

This is one of the funniest fics I've read in a long time! Keep going please!
CeruleanRider chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
*snickers*

Lucky authoress, oh well...Hurry with that update!

*hypnotizes* You know you want to!