Reviews for You Remind Me discontinued
ThornlessSapphirezCrimsonz4178 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Heya I just wanted to say this was practically the best fanfic I have ever read I loved each chapter non stop. Im sad u discontinued this fic it was awesome like I loved it.
Kiyoshi-Chan chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
This was amazing. Sad it's not being continued x
PurityMoon chapter 31 . 9/30/2013
Oh my gosh. This is literally THE BEST story I've ever read! They are all in character, and I JUST FREAKIN WISH U DIDN'T DISCONTINUE THIS STORY! I literally almost cried when I realized u discontinued it! I loved loved loved this story sosososososososososo muchhhhhhh!
Literally everything was perfect. There were basically ZERO grammar mistakes, there might've been a few but I was so concentrated on the story that I probably didn't even notice! Lol(: and everyone was in character and to me, the most part is to have everything balanced like where some people make their OC's better than the main characters, I mean, if your main characters are the ones your going to focus on, I just think that the person should stick with that character standing out a bit more than others!(: if u know what I mean.(:

But then your story was all perfect! Everything was balanced and I loved how u focused on May and Drew just a tad bit more than others becuz those are the main characters u chose!(: so I love your story!(:

I also love how everytime u describe a emotion, u go way down deep!(:

Even if u don't ever start this ever again, I just wanted u to know this was one of the very best stories I've read by far!(:(:(:

contestshippingforeves
n i g h t s t a r d u s t chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You know, this was the very first Pokemon fanfiction I had ever read, way before I even had an account and barely knew what shipping was, and I just searched up May and Drew fanfiction on Google and found this.

And it's just so nostalgic to read this all over again, because I remember how I was so sad that it was discontinued, but I just wanted to say that this is a truly amazing story, and it introduced me to the world of fanfiction and shippings and made me really love Pokemon much more than I did before.

So I want to thank you for writing this, and for changing my life.

Star xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Please don't abandon your fan TT!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
I really like your story so much!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I like your story XD!
pokadiginarahina456 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Omg! This story totally shattered my heart! I only started it yesterday but I've been reading it nonstop! I'm so incredibly depressed and sad and all those repetitive words becase it is discontinued! I thought that chapter 28 was soo creepy! But chapter 27 cutest chapter ever! There is sooo much I can say about this wonderful story and I'm soo unbearbly upset that it's over (well discontinued!) can I ask you a favor? Can you please PLEASE write just one last chapter I don't care if it hooks may and drew up I just really want to know! And kind friend I know your thing says that you gave up on liking pokémon but I think that you might find your self looking back and wanting to finish this story! So I think you should haha

pokadiginarahina456 (aka: Kendall)
EternityRoze262 chapter 31 . 10/16/2011
Hello, I just wanted to review and comment on your story since I never did before. (And that was when I didn't have an account yet) But anyways I just loved this story! It was one of the first Contestshipping story I read on fanfiction and so I'm disappointed that it's discontinued now, especially since it's gone such a long way. It was a great story to read, full of cute scenes and scenes that were just hilarious and scenes that just made me want to scream out in anger haha. Sad that it's discontinued ): I hope that maybe someday in the future you'll finish this story so we'll all know the ending :D (even if it's 20 years later as long as you finish the story hehe) Well, this will still be one of my favorite stories so thank you for posting it up! I really enjoyed reading it :D
Sacchiance chapter 27 . 7/13/2011
HI! So long since I last wrote something. [sigh] The story is simply wonderful. :) Seems that only Drew and May forgot where as everyone who knows still remembers. Now they are the leads in the play 'Romeo and Juliet'. Norman fainted. o.O LOL Max teased him by saying something, Norman fainted because of it, and then Caroline picked him up and laid him down. DANG! She sure is stronger than I thought; Hmm, guess gym really does help. ;D Hah Caroline and Trinity are quite alike. -;) You know what I mean. Wow May can play the harp. Drew and May, like, totally belong with one another. I guess even Drew's music teacher(s)? know about Cassidy. So, I guess they look a lot alike except for the noticeable differences. Now onward, at the end of this chapter, May doesn't know how to swim? '.'? Oh well, guess I will find out in the next chapter. Loving the Story. XD Good Lucks! - Cya

BTW: I skipped the arc with Drew's parents for now and will come back later to review about it. Just to let you know. ;D Peace Out!
Sacchiance chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
OMG! We now found out about the past. Between Drew and Cassidy. She seems such like an agel in the beginning, but then turned into a devil (to be sort of more precise coughsuccubuscough). Now Alpha. He is awesome but I can't believe that. May and Drew have forgotten about their love. Now this kind of brings back when Drew brought May back to his mansion and they have this 'memory' or 'vision' of them snuggling together. Aww. This is sad. I hope they end up together in the end. T_T Byes. Loving the Story. -
Sacchiance chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Hi! Sorry I didn't review much earlier but I got lazy and wanted to continue reading without being interrupted. Anyways, I just had to comment on Drew's flashback/dream. I CANNOT Buh-lieve that he spent that much money on her. I mean really, I guess he was Literally blinded by love. I guess he is too rich to think when it comes to money. Wow. But DANG does she ask for a lot. Even I would have realized it. That was sure a long list. So Cassidy and May look alike except for some differences. I see. The story is going good so far. Cya! - Good Lucks!
GayFishie chapter 31 . 6/24/2011
I loved this story! If you wanted me to, I could take it over for you on my page! Of course, you'd still get credit for all the chapters you did, but, i don't want to see this story die!

PLEASE LET ME FINISH IT! Me and Hitomi love this fanfiction and we don't want it to die!
Silent Affair chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
WHAT! DON'T DISCONTINUE! This is such a cool fic! PLEASE! MAY AND DREW DIDN'T EVEN GET TO REMEMBER THEIR FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER! DON'T QUIT! Just because you lost interest in Pokemon (cause I seriously agree, they need to stop the show already!), it doesn't mean you have to pay attention to the new pokemon or characters that they are adding! Please update!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 31 . 12/19/2010
can't you at least fix one last chapter were you put DREWxMAI together? please!