Reviews for Legal Guardian
Axrel chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
Yay! great story! : D
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
That was sad, wonderfull and bittersweet at the end. I'm glad that vader became Anakin , but anakin died. :(. But Ani became a ghost that Luke could see (along with Padme Yay!) I'm guessing that Ani is going to tell Leia that she is his daughter. How are we going to deal with the alliance and the empire? Will they start a third group?
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Nice story. :) Seguel?
twisterblake chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
hey great chapter update next soon
twisterblake chapter 10 . 8/11/2007
hey great chapter and sad ending that vader die or anakin did poor luke and i hope they see their mother on the next chapter and father as well
ILDV chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
Good.
ILDV chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
Good.
Usernames Are Irrelevant chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
Will there be a sequel? It'd be interesting to see how the war ends up.
The Blind Apprentice chapter 10 . 8/9/2007
Hi there,

Many congratulations I give to you on your teriffic story...out of curiosity, how old are you?

Your writing is done very well and being a Star Wars fan with a soft spot for Anakin as a sad character, I enjoyed your take on things.

You're welcome to read my star wars fanfic anytime and review if you wish. It's called "the Unusual Padawan"

Great job!
Vera chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
Sorry for such a late review, but great chapter! Hope to see you update soon! )
Darth Mace chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Their dialogue is so simple, everything is so dumbed down, I feel like I was reading an argument between five year olds. I loled when Mothma declared them traitors to the Rebel Alliance just because of one single spat. Everything Leia, Han, Chewie and especially Luke did for the Rebels all but forgotten just like that. *lol*
kiku65 chapter 9 . 5/24/2007
No! You update a CLIFFHANGER? No!
tarmiriel chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
This is a quite an interesting story!

I personally don't think the Alliance would kill the civilian population of a planet, no matter how loyal they were to the Empire, given what happened to Alderaan.

But I like how Padme appeared to heal Vader, and the fact that Vader's concern for Luke is what is redeeming him. I hope he'll be able to go all the way - shed mask and armor - soon.

And the Ssi-Ruuk! I was pleased to see them again after so much being written about the Yuuzhan Vong.

Keep up the good work.
jedi-josh chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
the magic of redemption... well-written, it is...
ILDV chapter 8 . 1/30/2007