Reviews for Can You Hear Me?
Marc Ello-Re Yes chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Dude... You just touched my heart. It makes me really :( when I read ficus of change and growing up. Thank for reminding me of the Alice comedies too! That was a nice stroll down memory lane. You should do more Alice stuff, you know reintroduce classic Disney to the younger generation. Good work!
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
Margos chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Hooray! More Alice Comedy fanfiction! I hadn't seen yours when I looked around the site at first...

This is really cool! I've seen a couple of the Alice comedies (there's several on YouTube), so if you want to see them, look there.
Jade Riverson chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
The first one is a special feature on the Alice in Wonderland 2 Disk DVD.
Vulcania chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very nice story... :)
leaving now chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
hey, hi bossy Jenna you know who I am! Guess! (grin) It's very obvious! (smirks) hint, my name starts with a R. O.K. I am going to stop messin with ya! I am your friend Rachel! Who else! Gasp! ya, think I am someone else! O.K. all right I will stop messin with ya for reals! Gasp! you don't want me to joke around! How offending! What friend are you! Humph! Maybe You aren't my friend after all if you are like that! I am joking. everything is good, nothing is wrong, and you are still my very good friend. The Proboards aren't working right. Anyways, back to business, but Remember I am still smrtr, so ha! I read your story, and I really like it, especially the part when you said it's not a history lesson! I am giggling hard about that. The story made me sad, and cry. I am dead serious, and I am not joking this time. You have inspired me to write a story, and It's not copying you so don't worry. Looking forward to seeing you at school. Bye-q!
Brent-Ka chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very nice drabble here, you could almost see the images drawn in ink, nearly frame by frame.

The dual message here was also nice, a rant against what some people call "growing up" while at the same time affirming that real friends are always friends. Maybe a tad cliche overall, but then again everything's cliche it's the spin you put on it that makes it original, and if I may say so this is a very good spin.

Very minor spelling errors present, most likely the result of typing too fast (Nothing's grossly misspelt, it appears to just be a few skipped letters here and there)

Length is honestly just a tad too short, unfortunately I don't have any real suggestions for that, it's not my descion to draw out or shorten scenes it's yours. Maybe in retrospect the abrupt ending was a nice literary device...I don't know, something left me wanting after all was said and done.

There's no need to print the 'super-disclaimer' and rehash the summary, much less the stories' specs. I've always found that hopelessly distracting especially since most readers are fully aware of that information in the first place. Not a horrible thing, but it is kinda annoying.

So all and all it's a nice one-shot with some impacting if not detail-dripping imagery and a nice diversion from your troubles. Not much else to say, just keep at it. Lookin' forward to some more obscure stuff like this from ya.