Reviews for Crimson
Dramaqueen247 chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
This is deep. Bittersweet. And I love it! It's sad, but it's good. You hvae a gift.
Dramaqueen247 chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
NO! IT BURNS! IT BURNS! NOT SPARROWBETH, NO!

Other than that, can't wait to continue with the next chapters you have put up.
Sing a Song 119 chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
Um... good. This is kinda... umm... freaky? “Mr. William Turner & Ms. Elizabeth Swann cordially invite you to there wedding which is to take place on the 13th of August in the year of 1764.” FeREKEY!
Serra Tachi chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
Wow! OMG! I LOVED this story! I read it all during one of my classes. My eyes were glued to the computer screen while my professor was talking to us. LOL. Yay! Willizabeth! I just hope Elizabeth isn't like this in the third movie. Wow. LOL. GREAT story! Really sad and it almost made me cry but I loved it! Great job!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
*le gasp*

The first decent Willabeth story I've read in months! Hooray for you!
Brilliant5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I love angsty will torture

:D
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Thatw as really sad but I loved it.
Kathryn Sparrow chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
You write beautifully. I enjoyed this story, and I almost cried! I'm off to read more of your stories!
EvanescentBeauty chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh my god, I had to stop reading her letter to William to stop from crying! THIS STORY IS AMAZINGLY GOOD! (although, as a woman, i'd expect her to be a little more angry at Jack for shooting Will). Also, I heard that you hate spelling mistakes. (Guess what? ME TOO! omg, it drives me UP. THE. WALL!)
HSMfangirl13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Dammit, why did you make me cry? Great job so far!
thomthom830 chapter 5 . 10/14/2006
I'm so sorry that I didn't review sooner. I wish I had. What a great chapter. Please update soon!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
I really don't like Elizabeth in this story. Hopefully she won't be this sluttish in the third movie, and hopefully Will won't have his heart broken.
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
love this ! keep up with the updates_
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I'm confused...maybe another chapter will unconfuse me?(hint hint, update PLEASE!)
thomthom830 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
OMG! Fantastic. I really like that you're going back to the previous events! Keep writing!