Reviews for Happy Hunting Ground
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Poor John, he just can't catch a break. Fantastic, thank you!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Good story :)
AnnieBooker chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Just had to tell you how much I loved this. Equal opportunity whump, perfect Sheppard voice, everyone in character and a totally intriguing plot.
krysalys chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Lovely whumptastic story, m'dear.

I also would like to know what the hell those morons were so offended by.

Also? I really REALLY want to see a story where the natives (like Tajk's people) get all infuriated about some unintended slight, and then do something to the Lanteans that would also be considered an offense. And then Sheppard would reply in a very tight, cold voice that it's all well and good that these people are offended, but what are they gonna do about THEIR offense to the Lanteans? I'm so sick and tired of Sheppard and his team having to atone for the most ridiculous things, and not being allowed to exact compensation for wrongs done to them. You know?

Thank you, m'dear. Thoroughly entertaining.

-}-
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Lovely fic. I'm so mean, I just love poor Rodney having allergic reactions :P (and hyperglycemic reactions too) I really think they should have one on the show, but they probably won't since they use his obsession with it as a joke factor, and it wouldn't be as funny if he actually had a reaction. Guess I'll have to keep getting my fix from wonderful fics like this one. The Sheppard whumping was great too.
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I want to know what he did wrong, too. It was probably something obvious but silly to get worked up over...
saclateri chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Ah, Cassandra, fabulous stuff as always. How do you manage it? Whump, comfort, but I love the action the best. And lizards. I'm actually kind of glad at Sheppard's philosophy at the end and the fact that the trade agreement will still go on, somehow despite it all.

Overall, good writing, and good storytelling. Thanks!
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I LOVE your stories - there's always lots of the team but primarily Shep-whump and you do it so inventively. I hooted with laughter at those naughty lizards pooping on my boy and of John's thoughts of the mischief HE could get up to if only he could capture one to take home! But I'm filled with curiosity as to what McKay's insult actually was. Is there any way you might tell us? I promise not to breathe a word to a living soul and I know I can speak for all your readers, too:)

Kitty
Pranksta chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Poor, poor Sheppard. It's hard being a hero, really it is!

A bit of funny, a lot of good feelings for his team, clumsiness and the will to go on. That's the Shep we all know and love.

Good job! Greatly enjoyed this!
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wonderful! Thanks so much for both Shep and McK whump. I really enjoyed that.
Sholio chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Such a neat story! I do love your fics. Love Sheppard's protectiveness of Rodney and the rest of his team, and the fact that he checks to see if Rodney's okay before getting himself treated. And it's always a treat to see Sheppard in commando-mode (even if all did not quite go as planned).
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
YEAH! more whump Shep.

Another great fic ga *Clap*

I can't wait to read what you do to John in your next fic.
sherryw chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Tee hee "lizard sh – crap" loved that line. It's amazing what John does for Rodney. Hopefully some day Rodney will get John's back. Loved the story. Thanks for the grea read.
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Great story, ga unicorn! It's gonna drive me nuts now, wondering what McKay did to insult everyone ;).
annie chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
What a great story! Don't think there is a thing you could improve on. Wonderful!