Reviews for Blood
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yes, somebody surely must have noticed Kratos's slip ups other than Yuan XD

A nice cute piece.
Kiriata chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Ah, I so loved reading this! It sounded very in-character and flowed smoothly. I can imagine this playing out in the game, or even in the anime. Awesome job!
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
It waas a very nice insight into Kratos's mind. Better than how I would have seen it. Very nice.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
aw, soo cute! i like it; its's cool.
Frozen In Flight chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*Lufs*

heheh.. that must have been SO hard for Kratos to say

i dun pity him
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
cute! really cute! and Poor poor Kratos *shakes head* he never did want to leave his son.
Sticky Wins chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Yay! I really liked this. A lot. Kratos and Raine are both very in character. For some reason, lots of people portray Raine very out of character. But this was good. Convincing. 8D Nice work!
Miss and Fish chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Whoo, what an one-shot! Nice, really nice. You write pretty nice! Did we mention it was nice? Well in case not it was... nice ;
The Unkn0wn chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
wow..great story. -
lildaemon chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
truly VERY nice! geniune and beautifully written!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Fun. Oh, but... why would Raine immediately settle on "Oh, he must be his father!"

I mean, unless she knew about the whole "Your name... is Lloyd?" thing and the sulking at Anna's grave thing and...

Okay, she could settle on that conclusion immediately... But still... She could at least bug him about it first...?

Oh, and it really was a good story.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Once again a superb piece of writing. Very in-character and excellently written.
Linkite chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
oh! That was really good! _ So good! Keep it up! I loved it!
Scaff chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aw! This story is so cute. I love how cold and stiff Kratos is in this fic. And how Raine's questions are slightly hurting Kratos. I can feel him wanting Raine to leave him alone. Great job!

~Scaff