Reviews for Love is Blonde
Midina chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
OMG. Is it over? Please don't say it's over... NO! D:

Ino can't die. She can't. x:
Such an awful cliffhanger, but your writing is soooo amazing! :D
LadyAngelitta chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
nooo it cant end that waay! The story was so awesome D: try continuing it pleaase
sweetlilsunshine chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
O.O wow, I've never really liked this pairing but here it works. Write more, I'll be sure to read whatever other chapters you get out.
TrueGaaraRose chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! What have i stumbled into? What an amazing story! I love the characters, and how real you keep them. Also the humor, I burst out laughing!

But what a cliff hanger! Oh god, you cant't end it like this! Noooooooooooo!
Conlan78 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So...he blew himself up?
song of the night chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
i like this story! wish you could continue it! :)
doodle bug chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
WOW! what just happen? PLEASE tell me this is not the END!

preety pleeese update soon, i just love your stories!
PennyOfTheWild chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
...so ... is that it? Really?

You must be joking! *begs*
MomoLubsAlpplez chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
Waaaa ! That's not the end is it ! O.o

I wannna reaad more !

Very much loved your story and all the wonderfull detail !

Pwease let there be more !
shourin chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
is that it? is this the end? oh no! it was so fluffy sweet... omg!

I want deidei as my foreign lover! mou..
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I like the shorter chapters. It makes the story easy to digest especially for readers on time constraints. There's a great mix of dialogue with thoughts and I'm definitely getting a feel for Ino's character through this.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
The title is interesting. There is a great set up for the two to meet with attraction already on the mind of Deidara, so I'll have to see what Chapter 2 has set.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
Love this fic! You do a great job portraying Ino and Deidara. Keep up the awesome work!
Gerren chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and having the scenes play out in my head repeatedly. I literally screamed when I saw there was no chapter 13! Please, as a favor to your readers, UPDATE SOON! _
Smexy Uchihas rock chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Whoa! I love your story. :D Havent read a lot of Dei/Ino... Creative idea, and the fluff is so sweet. Of course, O am a Tobi fangirl, soo.. :D