Reviews for The Eleventh Hour
the door to light chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
This was very interesting and I especially loved the different point of views.
truthlieslovestars chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Well, now that the real Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep is out, that puts this theory to shame. But it was a great idea, and the story, was really. really. Good.
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
Well obviously we know now that this didn't happen (cause this was quite a few years ago) but this is a really good theory! I know it wasn't your theories, but you relayed really good! I couldn't stop reading!
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
This story was somewhere between 'epic' and 'happy death by reading this'. The ending was somewhere between 'more epic' and 'somewhat depressing, if you think about it.' Needless to say, I adored this, I am faving this, and adding you to author alerts.

Aisha
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Overall, I'd have to say that the concept and writing for this story were beyond exceptional. I like how the story started at two seperate ends and both paths of the story converged in the last chapter. Even I wasn't expecting the ending of the story. I'm very impressed. Excellent work.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Proof that FF's good story count is lower than Goofy's IQ. I remember reading this a loooong time ago, and somehow I re-found it. It's still awesome, and I still love it. (unlike most of the stuff floating around here)
random reviewer chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
That. Was. Amazing. Read it in one sitting, and couldn't stop until the end. Nicely done.
chibi heishi chapter 11 . 5/27/2009
...I knew that was coming. I knew it, and it still breaks my heart. This was incredible, tragic, and just overall amazing.
whoopsly chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
That...was AMAZING.
epilectic.trees chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
wow, I just... wow. You know, they could use this in the new game, and it would work. Poor Riku, being put through all that.
songsilence chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Oh my God. That was amazing. I don't whether to be sad or angry or happy, but they're all mixed up inside of me now, making me cry. That was definitely one of the best stories I've read here. Kudos.
Sorasheart chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
I read it and it was awesome I was sucked into the plot, and then I started thinking isn't it like Vexen created Xemnas... I mean Vexen creates the replica of himself the replica makes the riku replica the riku replica goes back in time to become Xehanort then xehanort becomes the heartless ansem and Xemnas and also riku haunts himself because of the heartless ansem
12465739i4723 chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
An Excellent story and well up to the standerd I've come to expect from Organization VI. The basic idea is very interesting and is very well presented and executed. Keep up the good work.
Becca chapter 11 . 7/18/2008
I have to say this is the best fanfic I have ever read. I wonder how you thought all this up. How you kept it in order. Did you make an outline before you wrote it? I am still in aw. You have my praise . and ten fold.

Becca
GMC chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
I just read the story, and I am awed by it. It was very well written, and I was totally drawn into the plot. The plot twists were unexpected,and the ending couldn't have fit in better. I would definatly read this over and over. And the fact that Xehanort without the X can spell Another... brillant.