Reviews for The Right Fit
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
its good, but I think this was more about Al and Paninya.
Wanna be Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Nya~

This is the first I've heard of Al/Paninya, but I think it's cute. Very well written Lemonade
anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Nice . . .
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
cool
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow... that is... wait what is the third automail on ed?
TerraCottaKitten chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
O.K., sorry I haven't reviewed yet. I put this story on my favorites, but have been too lazy to say how much I loved this masterpiece!

Ha! I love Al/Paninya (and of course Ed/Winry)! Thank you for writing it! It has greatly brightened my dull day!

Poor Al... thinking Pan doesn't want him! Geez, if it were me, I would have gobbled up that boy when I first saw him (although, I would wait until he was flesh and blood cause armor would be harder to digest...)
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I still love this story whole bunches. Just so you know.
fullmetalfemme chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Very enjoyable read and very well-written - great job!
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
First i suggest making this Al/Paninya on the FFn set up so right now it would be the "Only" one using that pairing. Second I really want to see where this will go. of all the 'girls' who could have ended up with a humanized Al, Paninya seemed to be the best set for him.

Differing Personalities yet its easy for these two to get along and like each other.

Please continue this one1

dennisud
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is a really good story. Do you think you could maybe write another lemon about Alphonse and Paninya? I would like to see a story about Alphonse and Paninya actually doing it.
Yellow Mask chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I generally don't go in for non-canon pairings, but...damn, you made me like this one. I could really *see* it working.
Kit Vulpes chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
nice
morgan chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Sweet story! We need more ALxNinya stories b/c they are perfect for one another. Hope to see more ALxNinya stories in the future! :)
Matt Gross chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This is a very good story. Do you think you could write another Al/Paninya Lemon sometime? I haven't found any other stories about those two.
Pink Ikawa 001 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
aw! al and paninya, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. first comes love the comes sex, then comes a baby and then more sex!

lol! favs!