Reviews for Chasing You
ElectrikViolin chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
awesome story totally how i imagined jacob's resentment to edward only you could have put in that edward didnt want to change her maybe it would have made him understand better. oh well it was still an excellent story!
4lysikm8 chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Great. :0)
Musette Fujiwara chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
wow...
ChristabelRose chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Wonderful story! Jacob's pain was just so poignant and all-encompassing, it was hard to read. Beautifully written. Great job! :)
Maddy chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
loved it... and you know.. I don't think Bella has ever appreciated how hard it was for Edward NOT to strangle Jacob *cough cough*
anonymousreader chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Good description of Jake's POV, believably in-character.

Effective use of the flashback not only from the Meyer books but also lines from your own story.

Don't use the word 'whilst'. It's archaic.

Italics should be used sparingly for emphasis, no more than once or twice per page.
lacrema chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
This made me absolutely sob. *sigh* Poor Jacob.
kittii.liitter chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
this story is so good. sad, but absolutely beautiful, i burst out crying 6 or so times while reading it -blushes- . you're a great writer :]
Name Internet No No chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
-Finally figured out how to leave a review, so . . . your my first to review: So . . . Congrats-you get the privilege! Or not . . . but whatever.-

So, wanted to tell you that your good to the point where I am crazy amazing jealous of you now I never could write as well as you can.
Songs of Angry Jelly Babies chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
Beautiful story! Absolutely beautiful.
iheartbooks chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Perfection, as usual. How are you such a great writer?
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
sounds really good
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Heartbreaking.
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
I like the way you portrayed everything and everyone in this story. Good job.
lil-devil11491 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
this is good, but you went a little heavy on italics... they're supposed to draw attention to a certain word, but when you use them as often as you did, it just becomes like any other word, not to mention a little obnoxious when you are trying to read and end up stressing every other word (okay so i'm exaggerating, but you get the point) in your head...

i think that if you use italics a little (lot) less then you're writing will look a lot more professional, an a lot less like fanfiction :P

thanks!