Reviews for Chasing You
Indecisive Mind chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
*Sniffles* ;.; Waah. This fic is beautiful-I always love your Jacob stories. You portray him wonderfully. Great job!
YoolieYick chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
This was really really really good! But Bella's eyes wouldn'tr have been red if she were a vegetarian... But i liked the idea of the kiss thing... Good stuff!
Classic Esperanza chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
This is amazing.

Love it, is there a squeal? *searches*
lklk9ilklnjkl chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
amazing. the flashbacks are a nice touch. it really shows what it's like to be a werewolf.
bookworm-booklover chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
OMG! this was so good! I really liked it,you managed to write it from an interesting point I never really looked at. The way the story was written was good too, I will mention that you really do like italics..lol. The story has feeling, besides minor spelling mistakes once or twice it was well written. Good Job!
Christiecullen16 chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
I liked your take on Jake's perspective. It's pretty realistic, and interesting. Great story! :)
theKRITIC chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Gah, I love Jacob so much. (I can never understand Jake-haters...) This was definitely really great, so IC...and I LOVE the style, with the italics and the 2nd person...it's pretty awesome. I absolutely adore it. :)
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow...that's a LOT of italics.

Maybe too many?

Otherwise I like it
Butterscotch82 chapter 4 . 5/31/2007
I've been trying to read all of your stories, so I FINALLY got around to this one. It was so addicting, I read all 4 chapters straight through. The emotion was INCREDIBLE and heart-wrenching. I was so worried someone was going to die at the end, and then so happy that no one did. And Jacob actually SMILED! I LOVE how you start each chapter with a great quote, and I love the little flashbacks. I was a little surprised by the second person POV (rather unusual, but it worked pretty well in this case). I also liked all the italics for emphasis, but you might have gone slightly overboard, in my opinion. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the story! It was absolutely fabulous.
OoZolaoO chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
...and that's the end. I'm just now breathing after all that great action. It did get a tad confusing towards the middle and end, but I loved every minute of it! On to teh next story!
OoZolaoO chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Wow, another excellent chapter. I have one comment: Bella's eyes. Ruby or gold?
OoZolaoO chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Wow, I love how this ended. Also,

"Kindred Spirits…For one day." New favorite line. Your portrayal of Jacob's emotions is so accurate, it's almost like I feel his pain. I can feel the sorrow, the anguish behind the words. It's unbelievable.
OoZolaoO chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Do you know how absolutely amazing you are? Your style, your ideas, your plot...I'm in awe. Pure awe.

Okay, only one slightly negative comment-there are maybe one or two apostrophe and comma errors. But still, it's great...

The first person present is a great touch. I love your writing so much I'll waste the rest of my school day reading every single thing you have...;; But seriously, keep up the amazing work!
MarcyJ chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
Alright. I have to say it: this is, hands down, the best fanfic that I have ever read. Period. I should have been cooking dinner, but I couldn't stop reading this. Guess I'll have to order a pizza now! It is writers like you (and there aren't very many of 'em!) that make me want to never pick up a pen again! This really was exquisite! I'm still a little teary eyed!
MarcyJ chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Ah! And this chapter actually made me cry! Brilliant. Beyond brilliant, actually.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »