Reviews for Chasing You
Clarissa chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
hey, it is me! I definitely think you should continue this. It is an amazing story, and Jacob makes me so saahd. but i still like edward more!

yes, yes... update- when you are ready!
MuslimBarbie chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
I think I've just fallen in love with your stories.
BellsToTheWells chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Your writing is amazing. I love your style. Keep up the good work and update soon!
xbecbebex chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Ah! Is it over?

OH man, that was amazing! I loved it.
forevermagik chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Wow. This is a very good story! It is very, very, well written. You did a very good job on this. Everything is wonderfully presented in this story. It all just fits. Good job.
bookworm070190 chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
that was so emotional i almost cried, please continue it i love your writing it has so much feeling
bookworm070190 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
WOW that was amazing and i can't wait to read the rest, you had fun with italics didnt ya?
O f f beat chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
I think...I think I cried! Oh my POOR, POOR Jacob!

Words can't even express how utterly beautiful this is. Amazing work.
asdas chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
Are you trying to impale my heart over and over with a sharpened spork? That was so sad. But I absolutely loved how you wrote it. Your style is awesome. Everything was perfect, if not happy x.x
lightpollutionx chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
YES [sorry it took so long to review. i read it a few days ago, but upon finishing it i had to get off the computer.]

I just can't wipe the smile off my face.

I actually am not that fond of Bella in the Twilight series, but in reading your fanfic, I really warmed up to her.

Despite the fact that she's in love with Edward, she still has a place in her heart for Jacob, and I think that you illustrate that extremely well. Makes me like her so much more. I was sleeping at my friend's house last weekend, and I made her turn her computer on, twice, specifically so I could check to see if the fourth chapter had been posted. I'm really into it, as you can tell.

Great work. Looking foward to the next chapter.
Quitting for now chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Muwahahahhaha. I love the ending. And this story makes Edward seem so immature...I love the viewpoint. :D
Cadi The Canadian chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
aw *tears well up* IM SOO HAPPY! I always thought it was really sad when they didnt make up in New Moon, this makes me happy :D

Can't wait for the finale!

Cadi!
Little Pyrefly chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Absolutely LOVED the new chapter. Great job on finding a way for Jacob and Bella to stay friends. I can't believe that you're off living my dream - going overseas to Europe. Man...

But, in relation to this review, this was (as I said before) an excellent chapter and I think you could still keep this story going...I hate it when a story that I love has to come to an end, especially when you've spent over a month keeping us in suspense for this new chapter. (Totally worth the wait, by the way!) But, I'l shut up now and let you finish the last chapter. Let's see a faster update this time, hey?
Elle chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
HEY!

HOW ARE YOU? How is England?

Great Chapter. You know my only critiscism (italics), apart from that it was awesome.

I miss you! Send me an email!
Silviael chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
The story itself is awesome; you get Jake better than any other fic I've read. The only thing that distracted me was the italics. I can understand that there needed to be a lot of emphasis; but some of the phrases could emphasize themselves without italics. Overall, really great job, and I'll keep reading now!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »