Reviews for Chasing You
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Wow! I'm a little bit speechless...that was just exemplary! I have chills. Fabulous fabulous fabulous!
Bangle Meister chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
This is so good!

Manda
Quixoticly Hopeful chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Beautiful story!
Lillie chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
OMG, I love this story, especially how Bella was changed, thats how I always imagined it. Thanx for a great read!

~Lillie~
Pheleon chapter 2 . 3/4/2007
Oh... oh my.

This is a very emotional piece you have here. I'm nearly crying. This has to be one of the best stories told from Jacob's point of view...

This is going onto my C2 community.

You have a talent here, you know that?

Eleirah.
VintageLyre chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
Poor Jacob! He's so sad and hurt. It's such a shame that once the werewolves protected Bella and now they want to kill her. This is great! I can't wait for more!
shobbs chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
oh wow. That story was wonderful.
Facade1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
First of all, i have to comend you for writing about Jacob at all. Most authors avoid him (I don't know why) so this is a real gem. What makes it better is that it's written so wonderfully and in character. Kudos!
Clarissa chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
hey, it is me! I definitely think you should continue this. It is an amazing story, and Jacob makes me so saahd. but i still like edward more!

yes, yes... update- when you are ready!
MuslimBarbie chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
I think I've just fallen in love with your stories.
BellsToTheWells chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
Your writing is amazing. I love your style. Keep up the good work and update soon!
xbecbebex chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Ah! Is it over?

OH man, that was amazing! I loved it.
forevermagik chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
Wow. This is a very good story! It is very, very, well written. You did a very good job on this. Everything is wonderfully presented in this story. It all just fits. Good job.
bookworm070190 chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
that was so emotional i almost cried, please continue it i love your writing it has so much feeling
bookworm070190 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
WOW that was amazing and i can't wait to read the rest, you had fun with italics didnt ya?
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »