Reviews for Chasing You
Little Pyrefly chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Ah, I was wondering when you were planning to post the next one. Good to see you have and it's brilliantly written as always. Hope you're enjoying your holidays 'cause I certainly don't get any. :S *Shrugs* Nice to see an angsty, well-written chappie. You really should continue this though, so update this fic soon ya hear! xD
Black Angel chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
I hate Jacob and I love you fanfiction. Do you know what that means? It means you're one hell of a writer. You made me feel for the guy, somethig even Stephenie couldn't do.

Kudos
Marienna chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
You must write more! It was so good, it sounded almost better then Stephenie Meyer's Jacob story! Please, please continue.
Asquared91 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
That was fantastic! Wow. It kinda ended in a little bit of a cliffhanger though. Hmm. You should continue this!

Alison
Books4love chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I agree entirely with the last person who reviewed (do forgive me... I do not recall the person's name), and must say I am amazed that not everyone instantly fell in love with this story. Even if I'm a hardcore Bella/Edward fan, I have to admit that poor Jacob did not receive much justice at the end of New Moon. I really look forward to hearing more about this. Your voice is amazing, and the italics only added your own personal touch, and contributed further to the emotions that Jake expressed. I commend you on writing such an excellent piece, and I do hope to hear more from you very soon.
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I haven't read Twilight, but I just think that it's a crime that you have so few reviews for what is obviously a very, very well written piece of work here. It's just plain insulting...(I'm bored. Humour me.) Anywayz, just thought I'd help ya out a little! Hope you get some more reviews soon, eh? I'll be around, anyway.
Lalala chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Um, wow, heavy use of italics. It'd be nicer if you'd go easier on that next time.

Other than that, it's great so far! Jacob actually seems three-dimensional, :).
Kat-trick chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Awesome! I really liked Jacob as a character in New Moon, and you captured him quite nicely. Wonderful descriptions. I envy your writing powers. )

And even though the italics were a little excessive, they really really added. Almost like I could hear it aloud in my head with all the right emphasis on all the right words, with the perfect tone to make me keep going. Excellent. I... actually can't find anything negative, and that's amazing for me... except Bella's character seemed off at first, but you pulled it off in the end. So, really, it wasn't a big deal. Great job. )
Alice Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This was a fabulous chapter, I love jacob so much. Really, but sorry to say it, i'd pick jake over ed if i was bella. The vamps are demons descised as angels who will live on forever by killing to survive. Though edward is mature and romantic and all that other crap that a vampire romeo is supposed to be, jake's a bad-ass tough guy with the biggest heart in the whole world and still retained his precious mortality- i like it.
0zephyr0 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
that was very good! You really get Jacob
Alison chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
OMG! That was FANTASTIC. Wow. Excellent job with that.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY AND IT IS PHENOMENALLY written!

Alison
Palli chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aw...poor Jacob! That was really well written! I love Jacob, he's a great character! I can't wait to read more! Update again soon!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8