Reviews for Two Worlds, Two Ninja
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
You did an excellent work with this fanfic. Ugh; Zelos's perverted personality is so annoying
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
I'll admit that it does seem a little rushed, but anyone who's gotten to this point in Tales of Symphonia should be able to understand why. The amount of pure information that is given here is incredible. There's really no way to do it without it feeling rushed.
onslaught172 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
love it so far
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I like strong Naruto. It's certainly better than him getting the SNOT kicked out of him all the time.
Awsomeness7 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
yes for pact maker althoguh just the ones in slyvervant if there are any i kinda forgot. and give sheena the ones in te-thealla
Awsomeness7 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
whats the name of that lady naruto,lloyd, and genius met?
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Oh dammit why did you quit this story it so good! I love it so much and all your other stories.

'sniffles' oh well 'sigh' see ya Synica.

Sincerely,

Shin'en (Void)
Infinite Freedom chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
(Breaks down crying)
SkiesEagle chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
This story is amazing! I love to read your story interseting part!

Too bad you have to leave :(

But I'll look forward if you have return to write this story someday
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
Sad to see you go.

Not much to say but that you will be missed. You are the source of much respect, idolization, and inspiration for me.

Fare thee well. :)

Kyuubi Fanatic
Narora Araragi chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
Im sorry taht you had to stop your writing, but things happen... anyway good luck in life. if you do return some day ((but you most likely will not)) im looking forword to reading more of your great storys.

and... well thats all i can think of saying so... maybe i'll see ya around.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 15 . 4/18/2009
aw man...
origin of summoners chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Sorry to hear ur stopping the story I thought it was well written and had a good story
RazgrizRedemer89 chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
so bro did someone ask to adopt this fanfic? if not send me a reply because i have tons of time but u will have to include instructions on how to create the chapters or notes on pages cause i have no idea how (laughs sheeplisly) sorry bro i seriously don't know how to make fanfictions even though i'm singed in as a member peace bro peace
RazgrizRedemer89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
great intro to the main story man keep making more like this ya? peace and have some nice days