Reviews for I'll be there for you
Logan chapter 19 . 8/7
Your story has been absolutely enthralling thus far. I truly hope you finish it one day. Wondering what happens with the Raven King is killing me!

Best wishes to you, whatever you are up to these days!
Aw I loved your story ,not into the whole idea of jareth already being married .,since his only true love should be Sarah be eh. Good story
casey.gardner.39 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Please please finish this story, it's one of the best written stories that I've read and it's one of my favorites
Badpenny232 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
You can't just leave it like this?! I mean what happens with The Raven King and everything...Right thats it, if you don't up date i'm calling fangirl Viva La Revolution!
oooOutisooo chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
PLEASE tell me this isn't the end! I'm warning you, I'm following you, and if I don't get another chapter by March 30, not that I would object to an earlier update, I will come back here and leave another message demanding one by July 4, and then September 20, my B-day and when I'm getting my new sibling, and if I don't get one by then I will find a way to STALK you. See, I have it all planned out.
oooOutisooo chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
You make it so easy, though.
muppetmollystargleek chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
All those last few paragraphs did was instill in my mind images of them dancing. AH!
muppetmollystargleek chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
He sounds like Lestat. You know, the vampire? Yeah. Not bad, though.
heather chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
i writing to tell you that i love your story line and hope you are planning to finish it.
msjuliett chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
Hey I know ou haven't posted any new chapters for this stor in ages but I hope you haven't abandoned it.

Your writing is style is exellent and our plot is well thought out.

I just want to know what happens next.

xx

Please continue.
Ismira Daugene chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
Hello, so I realize you haven't updated this story in two years, but if there is any chance I could implore you to do so, it would be greatly appreciated by not only myself, but many others I do believe!

Your story is unique and I've loved reading it! Leaving it here just seems like a crime.

I shall add it to my story alerts in the hope that you someday pick it up again.

Your faithful reader,

Ismira Daugene
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 19 . 10/4/2010
Okay I love this story! I hope one day you finish it because now I am hooked! I am sorry that someone was messing with you that sucks. I just wanted to tell you this story rocks and I will give you a big cookie if you finish it.
Surelady chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
Haha! She gave him a "Glasgow Kiss"! I'm from the west coast of Scotland and Glasgow was my stomping ground for years, so I absolutely loved this! Go Sarah!
Surelady chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
I just had to review to say how much I love Sarah in this chapter, standing up to the Raven King. It's a fine line to tread between her as a strong powerful and making her just a bit too bitchy, but you've nailed the woman power here I think! Then again, it could be because she's shouting at someone else for a change, instead of our beloved Jareth ;). And amazingly, you've managed to make that competition (ie the Raven King) seem rather alluring, scary and sexy at the same time. No small feat. But that could be my hormones on the rampage after the lovely romantic smexiness you've treated us to in the previous chapters (squees!). I love this story and the relationship you've created here. And it's true, half the time if Jareth just came out and told Sarah he loved her, it would do him more service than kidnapping/intimidating/seducing/tricking ect. However, he wouldn't be the Jareth we know and secretly love if he wasn't also a devious little schemer as well lol!
seniastardust chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
I love the Raven King twist.. obviously it COULDN'T end with Sarah and Jareth in a lovely little happily ever after. I'm glad you wrote out the tension between the two from the movie. I'm happy you aren't catering towards the 'milksop' version of Sarah, you're able to catch that she has grown up, and while she is still stubborn- she's matured. I sincerely hope you update this story soon; don't let the stupid little trolls deter you from doing so.