Reviews for I'll be there for you
Lady Knight of VT chapter 19 . 5/14
Nooooooo...all the good fics are left unfinished! I just discovered Labyrinth (an embarassing fact for someone who was born just 4 years after its release but alas some of us had horribly sheltered childhoods in which movies played a rare role) and am discovering that all of the most interesting stories are incomplete! I do so wish you had an ending for this, although I'm not so blind that I didn't notice it's been almost ten years since the last update. Ah, well, if you still visit this site, know that I've really enjoyed reading this and I've added you to my list of authors to finish reading.
jenaleec chapter 19 . 9/2/2015
Noooo... You just stopped writing...
Logan chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
Your story has been absolutely enthralling thus far. I truly hope you finish it one day. Wondering what happens with the Raven King is killing me!

Best wishes to you, whatever you are up to these days!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Aw I loved your story ,not into the whole idea of jareth already being married .,since his only true love should be Sarah be eh. Good story
casey.gardner.39 chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
Please please finish this story, it's one of the best written stories that I've read and it's one of my favorites
Badpenny232 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
You can't just leave it like this?! I mean what happens with The Raven King and everything...Right thats it, if you don't up date i'm calling fangirl Viva La Revolution!
oooOutisooo chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
PLEASE tell me this isn't the end! I'm warning you, I'm following you, and if I don't get another chapter by March 30, not that I would object to an earlier update, I will come back here and leave another message demanding one by July 4, and then September 20, my B-day and when I'm getting my new sibling, and if I don't get one by then I will find a way to STALK you. See, I have it all planned out.
oooOutisooo chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
You make it so easy, though.
muppetmollystargleek chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
All those last few paragraphs did was instill in my mind images of them dancing. AH!
muppetmollystargleek chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
He sounds like Lestat. You know, the vampire? Yeah. Not bad, though.
heather chapter 19 . 2/23/2012
i writing to tell you that i love your story line and hope you are planning to finish it.
msjuliett chapter 18 . 5/16/2011
Hey I know ou haven't posted any new chapters for this stor in ages but I hope you haven't abandoned it.

Your writing is style is exellent and our plot is well thought out.

I just want to know what happens next.

xx

Please continue.
Ismira Daugene chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
Hello, so I realize you haven't updated this story in two years, but if there is any chance I could implore you to do so, it would be greatly appreciated by not only myself, but many others I do believe!

Your story is unique and I've loved reading it! Leaving it here just seems like a crime.

I shall add it to my story alerts in the hope that you someday pick it up again.

Your faithful reader,

Ismira Daugene
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 19 . 10/4/2010
Okay I love this story! I hope one day you finish it because now I am hooked! I am sorry that someone was messing with you that sucks. I just wanted to tell you this story rocks and I will give you a big cookie if you finish it.
Surelady chapter 17 . 8/16/2010
Haha! She gave him a "Glasgow Kiss"! I'm from the west coast of Scotland and Glasgow was my stomping ground for years, so I absolutely loved this! Go Sarah!