Reviews for Hunters:Family Portrait
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Once again, it's wonderful! You really understand the Winchesters! I wish I could get in their heads that well, John espeacially.
hms66 chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
i think it was pretty cool to be able to read what each character feels about the other one. it was writen really good!
EmSyd chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Awesome. Loved it.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
lol that was cute. Its so funny when they talk about Dean. Update soon!
Dex1 chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
yup, totally.
angel679 chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Oh yea someone who finally gets him. Sam loves him he just has spent so much time being protected he just cant see what Jack does cause she spent time with no one to protect her pretty much like Dean. Loved the fact that you translated the Dean speak and what he means when he asks or says the things he does. Glad he hung up on John and yea I would have loved to see that bet Sam swallowed his tongue if Jack thought she was overmedicated. Loved it Im so glad you did Jack talking about Dean especially since their personalities are very similar.
angel679 chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
Yep definitly teeth marks on his knees I swear for someone so smart he sure doesnt think before he opens his mouth. He thinks any other time except then but hey when you grow up around two people that never talk about feelings it kinda hard to figure out when not to bring something up I guess. Loved this update now Im off to read the next one.
hms66 chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
i really like these little persoal view things that you put up to go along with your amazing stories! please update this so i cant wait to see what everyone has to say about everyone else!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 5 . 9/26/2006
how cute. And this is my favorite line: Well, news flash fucker, I already knew that." I just find that hilarious because I bet if SN wasn't on the CW, they would talk like that lol. Can't wait for more BMR though so I'll say, update that soon!
angel679 chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
Loved the whole Dean getting sidetracked thinking about roommate that was funny as hell. News flash fucker I already knew liked that too not that I like that its true damn it cause Dean deserves so much more than being unappreciated but I liked that he thought the demon was stupid for thinking he didnt. Liked the part about Dean watching Jack try to show Sam how to control his powers and the fighting that ensues. I really hope you do a chapter about what Jack thinks about Dean.

Oh ps... the CW has a new promo for this thursday on their video section and damn its good.
EmSyd chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Wicked. Brilliant idea. Loved it.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
omg thats so mean! lol poor Jack. I like how you have John checking in on them all the time, and the thing about Sam's apartment. Update soon! Now I'm going to read Possession lol.
angel679 chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
OMG they torture each other so much its hilarious. Cant you just see John having to pull a case with them and having to put up with their shit. Hed committ suicide or homicide after about the tenth fight and the twentieth practical joke. I wish he would say some of the many things he thinks and feels about his boys to them instead of always leaving them feeling like they are failures or never praising them so they know they have done a great job. Cant wait for more.
angel679 chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
Okay loved the insight into what Jack sees when she looks at deals with Sam but I now need a chapter on what she sees when she looks at Dean and hell yea we want a chapter from Johns pov looking at the three of them it would be freakin awesome and probably funny as hell at how put upon he feels with two smart asses and one stubborn sob like him. Jack sees so much in how Sam has been sheltered as much as possible from everything and that he definitly has a selfcenteredness that tends to come from less responsibility and definite sheltering just like you said (hey Im the oldest and I have a younger sister and brother and I so know that syndrome where I can pick on them but no one else can.) Its always interesting to read what others see in people and if what they see is the same things you see. Great chapter and I so want more (yea Im a greedy bitch)
angel679 chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Yea I saw your name on my alerts and I was like goody goody already I dont have to be tortured by any more waiting and then I was like damn a new one but I want the other one. But hey these are great so its all good. Sam needs to give us a template into Dean speak cause sometimes I think were just as lost as we are. Sam needs the decoder ring or a manual we need the whole freakin dictionary. Sam knows that Dean is smart and that hes the reason Dean is even more guarded he needs to work on renforcing the fact that Dean is actually above average in intelligence (even though I swear he doesnt want anyone to know) and that hes not leaving Dean again. Great chapter cant wait to read Jake.