Reviews for Hero Worship
Cursor chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I love this, truly rare. It gives you a funny feeling though, who would've thought that those two could be connected in such a way? Great job!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This I like. Do not ask me why for shall not tell you even if you do ask me wich you will not. Oh jeez I did it again.
Dorrica chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Oh you are God! XD I applaud you! I would hardly say this is sick, just very creative. Sure, it's not something you'd normally see in the PPG fandom, but that's what makes it so great! There's a high amount of originality in it.

Though I did find it weird that Mojo was so old in this. Mojo is probably about the same age as Blossom. He'd have to be about 50 years old before he could claim to be a "senior citizen." Technically, he's still very young, but I guess you can say the chemical X came into play with this and is probably speeding his age up to that of dog years. After all, he was just an infant when he was exposed to it, and then he took on the physical appearance of probably a 10-year-old chimp, but in the literal sense, Mojo's probably just NOW reached adulthood lol XD.
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
You were right this is a sick story, but I've read sicker. Any way even though this is sick and disgusting; I still loved reading it. Bye for now.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I loved the originlity of this. I find odd couples to be the most fun and I'm very open minded to them regardless of how weird they are. I liked the last lin "Curses". XD
Z chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Strange, but, very interesting. Job well done.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Well, sickening is not the word that I would use. Eye-opening, definitely, but not sick. I would say it is disturbing, in the sense that one would have to face an ugly truth thast they didn't want to acknowledge, but not sick.

It is indeed a very interesting take on the situation between those two, and I love how it was portrayed, as well as the implications that were suggested at the end.

Psychologically, that would probably even be more damagiong, and who could or would she go to about it...gives one alot to think about. Too bad there isn't more, but it is still a very good story. It is also good to see you back writing again.
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow...that was interesting...I can't stand the show, but this was an interesting take on it. Very nicely done.
SatoriatParis chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
this is so beautiful, commander... I liked the originality of the pairing [and look who says this: a BLxBR fan! LOL!]

and also, Blossom's characterization!I knew!I knew she was way too complex to her age!Aha!*dance of victory*

and touching, really touching see the remeeting of Blossom and Mojo... and THEIR death... and esp, the "curses" line!a perfect touch just to show how 'twins' they're!

though it's freaky b in love with a monkey... Mojo is not a normal monkey, and i doubt Blossom's human... [look how she is! look how she was born!]

that was perfect, congrats!

*adds to faves**go look for more of ya fics*
Band8PGeek chapter 1 . 9/10/2006

O...M...G.

Must...add...to...favourite...stories...

Holy Shitenel, Commander! Do you get better as time goes on or something?
Duskgrass chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Excellent fic. Goes straight to my favorite list!
ZucchiniBagel chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one who ever thought Blossom had a crush for Mojo! I loved this fic! As always, it was top notch. :D Nice job!
Silverwolf1212 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
This is Brilliant! Forget sicking! Trust me, sickening is when you have one ppg dating the another ppg. Incest is so gross. Please update soon!
Megalomaniac-Dude chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
...you are one crazy chick. tht was so not sick. and if you've read some of the fics tht have a PPG and Prof. U. romancing, you'd know tht. This was a GOOD fic. i loved it. i always thot Blossom had a crush on Jojo. _

awesome fic. stop beating urself up abt it.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2