Reviews for Send Him Home
Larisya chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh Lord. My God.

I'm weeping...
Cam135 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is the first tragedy I have read that made me tear up. This was wonderful.
Shadowwoman chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was beautiful!
DaughterofZeusRules chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I'm crying as well :'( this is so sad, and brilliantly written as well.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is a sad story but it is still amazing inmy opinion.
BetterWithThree101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
omg, this is so sad! i kept crying & crying & crying when i read this. i love it, think you can make a sequel of when Dumbledore dies & meets up w/everyone? pwease?
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
DAMN IT! I HATE YOU! NOW I'M CRYING! YOU SUCK!
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
omg this made me cry. that quote from ootp drove me over, because this really could have happened, and i dont think i would blame harry if he did that. and he kindda did, anyway, at the end of deathly hallows. :(
relocated author go-away-sonya chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
When I was reading this, I started crying! It's so sad! But it's a good story. :)
I promise you that chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was beautiful! I cried. You know, a lot of people doesn't like Dumbledore. Yes, he did a lot of thing wrong in his life, but for some reason, I was never able to hate Dumbledore. I know he is just a character in a fiction book, but I always respected the old man.

Anyway the story was very sad. Thank goodness Rowling didn't kill Harry in the book. I would've probably cried for days. Whenever I read a fanfic where Harry dies, I can't help but cry.

Good job!
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
OMG, this is AMAZING! I couldn't stop crying! :)

kirby
EllaAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh, that was so great. I'm going to go and cry now.

~Smile!~
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
-cries-

-and cries-

-and cries some more-
Angel-Miko chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I am, at the moment, crying. this was so sweet and... I really feelt with him. Good work.

tear-stained-smile from

~Angel-Miko~
Anonymous Howler chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
It was very good. I loved it I normaly don't read death fics but it was beautifully written.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »