Reviews for Why Wolfram Shouldn't Uke
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Hahaha i love it! Make this a wolfyuu make wolfram teach yuuri by doing it correctly haha
Mira chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Submissive doesnt equate being a uke. There are different kind of uke. And Wolfram is definetely a badass one. While Yuri is just a quiet type seme. Are you new to yaoi to assess it like that? Yaoi and or shounen- ai reader would laugh at you with your justification. Go read and watch more stories under yaoi/shounen-ai genre.
Shaoran chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
The fic is nice. But im still thinking of wolf as the uke. Reason would be, being as Yuri having an issue with a male as partner would definitely hate being the bottom. It would scar him more and probably would not sleep with Wolf, ever. Even if he loves him.
Second Yuri is the king. The Maou. And as you've seen both in anime and light novel how they revere their King so much, I doubt Wolf as a loyal soldier would even think of domineering Yuri at the bedroom. He would probaby think he's disrespecting his King.
Third, Not just because wolf appears to be passionate and hot headed makes him the seme. If you read most if not all yaoi manga, most uke were as hot headed and feiry as Wolfram. Semes usually were the quieter ones. Come to think of it, i havent read, not once a seme who had Wolframs personality.
Fourth, bed scene. Wolf wears PINK lacy nightgown, Yuri wears BLUE pajamas. End of debate.
Fifth, an 87 years old Wolfram doesnt mean anything. He was still considered very young in their world, thus i doubt he had THAT experience. He's a royalty, he's the youngest son of the Maou and baby brother of both protective men. I doubt he went about having relationship, be it on bed or of love, with those circumstances.
Sixth, Wolfram acts more like a nagging wife than anything. Have you seen a seme doing that? Big NO!
Seventh, Yuri's father was as quiet but it didn't make him the girl, correct?
Eight, if Yuri were to grow a little more, he would be, without a doubt became more masculine as his Maou self, than Wolf. While Wolf, being a 87 yeras old still looks like a boy, i bet it wouldnt change much after a decade or so since he's a full blooded demon.
So yeah, Wolfram is a uke. A very domineering one at that.
myst77 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I completely, totally and whole heartedly agree with you! Wolfram is born to be a seme!

Please update. I really need to read the second part where Wolfram shows how it's done. Please!
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
*smiles brightly* I agree with you Author-sama *bows in respect* Yuuri is so cute as the Uke.
I dislike when people continously tell me Wolfy is the Uke *whimpers* WHY does he have to be the uke he's not cute enough to be one *huffs pointing to random person* He's sexy there a huge difference *smiles* Otherwise I thought the story itself was cute as a button. Peace
white pedal chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Lol nice:) but I think Wolfram is the uke because he has the JWS (jealous wife syndrome) and he pulls on Yuuris ear like any other woman does. Wolfram is the dominant wife while Yuuri is the obedient husband, besides Yuuri was put in dresses during his childhood, the universe could give him a break by not only making him a king but also get to the man for once, even if he is doing it with another guy.

Not to mention Wolfram wears a frilly pink dress to bed. That really doesn't help him to become seme.

Awesome fic keep up the good work:)
Nickesha chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hilarious! I loved it lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Thats was funny as hell

Anyway your right about yuuri being more submissive

But to me it sorta makes sense to make wolfram uke because

lets face it if yuuri got really mad he could turn maou and he'd

be a lot more powerful than wolfram

Also wolfram wheres that girly frilly pink night gown and when

he gets mad he acts like a pissed off pregnant woman or a chick

pmsing on her time of the month

But thats just my opion

Anyway nice fic
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
lol love it. and I agree with you. Wolfram is more of seme than uke. -
kanaya chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOL that was a funny story
Akemi Higashi chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOL i want more! :p
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
YES! I'm going to flame you! well not really, I actually LIKE it BOTH ways... the only reason I was/and still am upset, is because there isn't more! You COULD have wolfram go after Yuuri and make him submit. {It's just a suggestion} I find this intresting! And its fine if their ooc since after all, this IS a fanfic. anyway, please for give my rudeness, I just kinda itching to read lots of Yurram, or Shibuyacest {with shoriXyuuri} so when I found this I guess I um...well in any case I'm sorry.
Spirit's Whisper chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Much agreed! Wolfram is no uke and I hate (well, maybe not hate since I still read a good deal of them) all these fanfictions that make him the uke or goodness gracious sound like a woman! More so I hate how in almost every fanfiction with Wolfie on the bottom Yuuri seems to go from the shy, nearly straight, submissive virgin to a domineering, passionate, and oddly knowlegeable sex maniac. That's SO supposed to be Wolf's position. ;) Excelent fic and a well made point.
anon azure chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ha ha ha ha

that was plain FUNNY!
Witchfairy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Thank you... I have been looking for something like this.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »