Reviews for Why Wolfram Shouldn't Uke
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
*smiles brightly* I agree with you Author-sama *bows in respect* Yuuri is so cute as the Uke.
I dislike when people continously tell me Wolfy is the Uke *whimpers* WHY does he have to be the uke he's not cute enough to be one *huffs pointing to random person* He's sexy there a huge difference *smiles* Otherwise I thought the story itself was cute as a button. Peace
white pedal chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Lol nice:) but I think Wolfram is the uke because he has the JWS (jealous wife syndrome) and he pulls on Yuuris ear like any other woman does. Wolfram is the dominant wife while Yuuri is the obedient husband, besides Yuuri was put in dresses during his childhood, the universe could give him a break by not only making him a king but also get to the man for once, even if he is doing it with another guy.

Not to mention Wolfram wears a frilly pink dress to bed. That really doesn't help him to become seme.

Awesome fic keep up the good work:)
Nickesha chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hilarious! I loved it lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Thats was funny as hell

Anyway your right about yuuri being more submissive

But to me it sorta makes sense to make wolfram uke because

lets face it if yuuri got really mad he could turn maou and he'd

be a lot more powerful than wolfram

Also wolfram wheres that girly frilly pink night gown and when

he gets mad he acts like a pissed off pregnant woman or a chick

pmsing on her time of the month

But thats just my opion

Anyway nice fic
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
lol love it. and I agree with you. Wolfram is more of seme than uke. -
kanaya chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOL that was a funny story
Shariramora chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOL i want more! :p
Mimi chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
YES! I'm going to flame you! well not really, I actually LIKE it BOTH ways... the only reason I was/and still am upset, is because there isn't more! You COULD have wolfram go after Yuuri and make him submit. {It's just a suggestion} I find this intresting! And its fine if their ooc since after all, this IS a fanfic. anyway, please for give my rudeness, I just kinda itching to read lots of Yurram, or Shibuyacest {with shoriXyuuri} so when I found this I guess I um...well in any case I'm sorry.
Spirit's Whisper chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Much agreed! Wolfram is no uke and I hate (well, maybe not hate since I still read a good deal of them) all these fanfictions that make him the uke or goodness gracious sound like a woman! More so I hate how in almost every fanfiction with Wolfie on the bottom Yuuri seems to go from the shy, nearly straight, submissive virgin to a domineering, passionate, and oddly knowlegeable sex maniac. That's SO supposed to be Wolf's position. ;) Excelent fic and a well made point.
anon azure chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
ha ha ha ha

that was plain FUNNY!
Witchfairy chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Thank you... I have been looking for something like this.
xXSaturnineXx chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
i guess i have to agree with that... i like it when yuki is the uke and when wolf does it all! LOL! go wolf!
Sister Salsa chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
omg you are so righht. i totally hate it when Wolfram is uke. i mean Wolfie is so much older (and probably more experienced) than Yuuri. Just because Yuuri is the Maou doesnt mean he is the seme. i wish there were much more Wlfram-seme fics. lol. great fanfic btw.
Lisa-chu chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Don't take this as a flame {because this is actually a pretty good snippet.}

But if you go to bed with your fiance in a frilly pink nighty, your pretty much the uke.
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I love you! Finally someone who understands! Yuuri is way more uke than Wolfram!

Heehee, this fic provided a few giggles.