Reviews for Occam's Razor
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Danny accepting his ghost side is always fun. Great job.
flyingdisk chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Ah... Good 'ol Clockwork.
Fav for you!
DUH DUN DUH DUN DUH DA I'M LOVIN' IT! :3
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Ah, this was a nifty little story. Well done. :3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Yay for Clockwork! Dannielle was a little unexpected but sweet too. I love it. Horay for Danny.
DiscordianSamba chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awww, this is pretty cute! I like the idea of Danny getting his own lair, but the idea of ghosts giving him Christmas presents is adorable!
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Occam's Razor... I feel like I should be reminded of something here, but I can't remember what. Danggit.

But otherwise, loved this. Goin' on mah faves :3
anonymous baka chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!

i feel so warm inside! (like the OPPOSITE feeling of getting glomped by Klemper) *_*
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Haha, aw, cute! I especially like your Clockwork. All-knowing, grave-seeming, but amused.
bluename chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
love it! really do! *adds to fav*
roniloveu chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
this ones cute too
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Cute!
Caelean chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
aw... that's cute! now danny has to give the other ghosts presents, too!
DanPhantomCrush chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I'm still trying to figure out the title. :D Occam- a person from Greek mythology or something? Razor makes me think of balancing- "on a razor's edge", as Danny balances between the human and ghost worlds.

Anyway...cool beans! Dialogue between Danny and Clockwork! You've gotta love Clockwork. But seriously, your dialogue is wonderful, I especially liked the comment at the beginning about Sam killing Danny's other half...heh.

Also, this is such a novel idea- the other ghosts providing Danny with a "lair" of his own. Great job! Danny Phantom needs more writers like you in the fandom. :D

Only negative comment (and its biased by nature): I rather strongly dislike Danielle. She screams Mary-Sue to me. I believe there were even a few fan characters floating around online named Danielle who had ghost powers before that episode came out. (I good while before.) It is canon, of course, but...she irks me, what can I say?

So...yup. Cool beans, kudos, righteous, awesome, keep writing...:D
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aww, that's cute! So the ghosts don't always consider Danny as an enemy all the time? I love this, it's really well-written!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/10/2006