Reviews for In The Hands Of Time
viressiel chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Hey, I just read the first 2 chapters and I loved them! I enjoy reading timetravel fics, and there are too few good ones (or finished ones, hint) out there. Please come back to this story! Its to good to abandon!
apester chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hay i just reread this story and i do like the concept alot. What you have up here is great and it would be super awsome for you to continue it...i know its been a while but it looks like your still writing stories and im just saying this one was pretty cool and id be kinda sad to leave it unfinished. Thank you though and great job. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
hey, just wanted to say that you should totally keep working onthis fic because its awesome! its written well and character portrayal is decent for the storyline and timetravel/de-aged trope you're using. can't wait to read more.
Elaine du Lac chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
It's been years since you've updated. But please revive this story and don't give up on it. It is the only story of its kind. Timetravel in a younger self's body is rare in this site. Plus you write well.
apester chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Love the idea you have going and seems everyone else does too.

it would be a shame for you not to continue...even though its been a while.

:D
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
I really hope you continue this!

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
umm, just out of curiosity, are you planning on continuing this story at all? it seems like it could end up being really good, I hope you do!
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Please update soon!
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Yay! That's good to here. I can't wait for the next chapter then!
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Wow, I know it's slightly insane of me to even hope for an update on this story after so long, but consider me nuts. I really like it, and hope you decide to pick it up again at some point _
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Oh WOW!

I hope someday you'll come back to this.
Darthnikki chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
Dude are you ever going to update this story? Its so good and now with everything we know you could take it to so many places, please update soon x
chocolate rules chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
that's an amazing story. truly original. I love it! I can't wait until u update this! giving dean a chance 2 fix it , no smmy :( can't wait 4 more!
SciFiNutTX chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Ahh! Did you quit on this story?
Nana56 chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Ready for the next part, yet? This is looking good!