Reviews for Nor' Easter
cirana chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
gd fic
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow! rice into bombs! Dear lord!

Uh Rose is in trouble...stupid Torchwood! Not enough common sense to find a needle in a needle stack.

Update anythinga nd everything sooN!

shanananananana chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
One word: WOW! You have gotten me to spend my entire Saturday afternoon and evening reading this series of fics, from Doors to this one. I'm usually not super fond of DoctorRosewithKid fics (although I read them anyway, they are never my favourites) but the way this one is written, without the ton of over-sappiness that coats the others, really drew me in. I hope we see more adventures of Violet and the Doctor!
Zenna chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
omg, sweet! this was just perfect. i'm so glad to see that rose is carrying on after what has happened and hasn't been wallowing (too much). it's nice that torchwood gave her a break too, but that doesn't change the fact that they are a nasty bad organization. and oh! that little tiny rift that's just big enough for messages... could it possibly be that someday that will grow? well, i suppose it will have to if violet is to get over... and will the doctor be along as well? or is what he said at the end of the trolley park more true than he knows? oh, this whole story (all of it) gives me shivers and i can barely wait to see what happens next! thankyou so much for all of this! ::does small happy dance::
Tai Greywing chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Stupid Torchwood. However, I can totally believe that the organisation would take that route: the 'let's do what's best for Torchwood and screw whatever happens to the rest of the universe'. I can really sympathise with the Doctor, having to deal with human nature as well as whatever threat is currently happening.

So is this also going to be a multi-chapter epic from Rose's side of the void? Or just a one-shot to show how she's getting on? (not so good now that the Doctor's attitude's rubbed off on her. Getting annoyed with people for being so... _blind_ and not seeing the bigger picture).

You really are on a roll with the whole posting lark aren't you? Much loved, while you can keep it up