Reviews for Firefly In Ice
Updated Updated Updated Updated
naomi chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
COOOOOL
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Hmmmm... are the italics their "past" life (or at least, past for Yami)?

I wonder if Yuugi's going to just dump Yami at the edge of the field where he found him once he falls asleep after sufficiently healing. Hopefully the city's not half-way through giving him a memorial by the time he gets back.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Huzzah, I was right! Yugi's freaking awesome, by the way. :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Okay, maybe the next chapter...
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Fantastic first chapter. It could use some minor edits for homonyms and commas, but it really drew me in.

Well, since there's already more chapters, I suppose I'll be proven right or wrong as soon as I'm done writing this review. The person is Yugi? (Because no one ever suspects him when Yami's around.)
PhantomBrat chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Too bad that this hasn't been updated for a while, it really is such a good fiction... I hope that you find the will and inspiration to continue this...

PhantomBrat
SilentShadows101 chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
oh i really luv where this is going!

please update it!

I know you haven't in a while but please :)
SilentShadows101 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
oh that explains a lot! ;)
SilentShadows101 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
So it wasn't yami in the first chapters? ...was it yugi? ...was it Atem? Wait didn't they have white skin? Someone else then? Oh so confused in a good way
SilentShadows101 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
nice chapter. I like how Yami is descovering himself and its not all good stuff. Very interesting :)
YukinoKara chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
I really like this story so far!

Yuugi and Yami's characters are hilarious. I like that Yuugi isn't very innocent and that Yami's a self-absorbed brat- they're both fun to read about.

I think that you've written this quite well. The world they live in is easy to picture, and I like that you don't rush things.

I hope that you'll continue with this story. :)

Good luck with the next chapter, and I look forward to it!

~YukinoKara
Lolchen chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
Nice fic, wonder how Yuugi ended up imprisoned and what happened to the other demons (especially Ryou and Bakura!) And how come Atemu and Yami are quite... alike? *winks* Well, I'm sorry it's on hiatus, but if you ever find the inspiration to continue this, I'm happy to continue reading it After all, Yami has still to discover Yuugi's true form, the elves have an elusive demon to hunt and Millenium Items have to be found! And what's got Pegasus to do with it all? Ally or foe... hmm... This story got quite the potential :D

lg

Lolchen
Jisa chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
Yep, like this one too!
Vanilla Kiss chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
Yami's an arrogant brat. xD But really, I think that it's cool you've kind of flipped around the usual concept of Yami being the big bad demon, blahblahblah, and had Yugi as it. The plot's really interesting, but the italics are driving me nuts. xD I wish I understood what it was all about. Like, is it a flashback to the past, or what?

Thanks for writing!