Reviews for Not Again!
ugty chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Dont you dare make fun of Darkwing Duck he is better than gizmo duck. Gizmo duck wouldnt be anything without that suit which was made by gyro while Darkwing got all his stuff except the thunderquack which is Launchpads for himself and gizmo duck can't even beat megavolt who Darkwing has beaten in nearly all there battles you see its true that Darkwing Duck's a little rough around the edges but hey give him some credit at least hes not stupid enough to spend Scrooge's #1 dime on a phone call and given all these facts Darkwing's better fact not fiction sorry if you dont agree with me but everyones entitled to there own opinion (even if yours is wrong) so thats my review oh and gizmo duck doesn't think that Darkwing's a criminal since they worked togethor evidenced by the Darkwing Duck episode Up Up and Away.
DTFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love DWs entering line. That is hilarious. You have the characters down really well.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow. I admit myself stunned, I never thought you would put the three of them together. Although, I'm with you on the "just tell them who the other is & get 'em to shut up" bit. Nicely done.