Reviews for Not Again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
If Darkwing Duck was so dumb then why does he have such a large fan base right now in social media and is also returning in the Ducktales 2017 reboot. If you think Darkwing is so dumb then you don't understand his character at all. Darkwing is a hero, but he is not 100% pure, good, and rightous and if he was then we might as well be watching Superman, but that is not what Darkwing was about and that is what makes him such a good character because there isn't a superhero like Darkwing before at the time. Disney intentionally shows that Darkwing is in the area between good and evil. Also Darkwing is a lot smarter than Gizmoduck. Without the Gizmoduck suit then Fenton is nothing and
he would become so insecure about himself. Without the suit Fenton cant stop the likes of the homicidal psychopath sadist and cunning Negaduck. Negaduck will instantly kill Fenton in a heartbeat, especially how Negaduck acts in the comics. Darkwing can solve crimes with just his brain and body no need for a technosuit. Beside Darkwing builds his own gadgets and uses all his abilities to fight criminals.
ugty chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Dont you dare make fun of Darkwing Duck he is better than gizmo duck. Gizmo duck wouldnt be anything without that suit which was made by gyro while Darkwing got all his stuff except the thunderquack which is Launchpads for himself and gizmo duck can't even beat megavolt who Darkwing has beaten in nearly all there battles you see its true that Darkwing Duck's a little rough around the edges but hey give him some credit at least hes not stupid enough to spend Scrooge's #1 dime on a phone call and given all these facts Darkwing's better fact not fiction sorry if you dont agree with me but everyones entitled to there own opinion (even if yours is wrong) so thats my review oh and gizmo duck doesn't think that Darkwing's a criminal since they worked togethor evidenced by the Darkwing Duck episode Up Up and Away.
DTFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love DWs entering line. That is hilarious. You have the characters down really well.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow. I admit myself stunned, I never thought you would put the three of them together. Although, I'm with you on the "just tell them who the other is & get 'em to shut up" bit. Nicely done.