Reviews for Not Love: Loneliness
Nina chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I think I'm gonna read the sequel, so I really hope the SasuTen and NaruSaku pairings change (I'm a SasuSaku and NaruHina fan)... 3
I'm SO RELIEVED you didn't turn Neji and Hinata into something other than family, because I love when he gets all overprotective of her - as a BIG BROTHER - but... them.. being a couple..? No. Just no.
I really don't get some people.. :/
But the story's really great, I think :D
Nina chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
It really annoys me that you think Naruto is a complete and utter idiot. He's probably the strongest ninja in Naruto and he CAN keep his mouth shut at important times. And he runs pretty fast as well.
Just so you know, when Ino uses the mind transfer jutsu, anything that happens to her victim happens to herself. So she should really not give that victim nearly fatal wounds.
Nina chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I really hope you do realize, the Kyuubi would take A LOT more than that to be defeated.
Let me give you a quick tip: to I walk over TO you, two there are TWO of them, too It's TOO much. You mess up quite a lot in that department.
Also, I would not like Sasuke and Tenten - btw. it's just Tenten - to become something. Though, I would LOVE to see Ino and Shika fall in love!
Nina chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
The Elite Ninja are called Jounin.
Also, you have pretty many flaws, grammatically. Sorry, but I'm just such a grammar-nazi.
Miss Sleep chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I NED SASTEN :D
ImCutePoison chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Ah, I like the end. Thank you. It was enough satisfying.

Write more ShikaIno if you still write a fanfic.
ImCutePoison chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Ah, what a wonderful slip is there.. Oh, there are just obvious to their true feeling. Disliking each other doesnt mean not loving them. Strange. Oh it funny. But it got only one more chapter. [
ImCutePoison chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Jealousy is interesting feeling that sometimes is hard to understand and admit. Is Shika jealous - it means he have some feelings for Ino, but I wonder if the genius can find it on his own.
ImCutePoison chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Oh, this would be very interesting. What will happen now... I like to see Shikas reaction. I bet this Saino is a bad guy. Too bad.
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
The story gets a little confusing with everyones here.. but I like the Saino addition. It would make things more interesting. I cant help but wonder how Shika would react if he kissed Ino. ]
ImCutePoison chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I liked the chapter and the bonus story. Its getting interesting..
ImCutePoison chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
yeah Im alm really hoping they fall in love. I know that you have already finished the story when Im reviewing but I think you deserve every review. I just hope for a positive ending.

But if I have to tell the truth I like their arrangement.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
wow that was really emotional. I like this plot. I would love to see it develop and still I hope in the end there would be love between them.

Good idea. ]
MariaSabaku chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
That was great! I loved it!

Yes, I totally agree with your pairings! Then again, you could make it KibaHina but it wouldn't really matter. As long as it's ShikaIno and NaruSaku, I'm fine.
Maidengirl chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
u finally updates!

anyway it was a nice ending and i can't wait to see the sequel.

bye!