Reviews for Another Story About Wyatt And Chris
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
why didn't they just orb the baby out of 'christina'?
i thought chris making wyatt swear that he'd never have to go through with child birth again was weird, out of place, why ?
like wyatt could force him to get pregnant? & the boys are old enough to make a baby but still get grounded ? ridiculous- doesn't make sense.
if they were young enough to get grounded, why wouldn't they wait till they were older to have a baby- doesn't make sense.
& they can tell victor all of the future info that they did- but can't say how old the baby is cause of future consequences ? also ridiculous.
abc chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
so at 8 years old- with the memories of 23 year old chris in his head- he knew what it was like to have sex with his brother- because 23 year old chris & wyatt were doing it. that's weird...so chris's 8 year old body has the horny 23 year old mind blended with his 8 yr old mind. so is 8/23 yr old chris going to beg wyatt to fuk him- turning wyatt into a pedo?
Estovakia chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
very good. i thought it was amazing.
Lauren chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Yay! You've heeled things between Leo and the boys! Leo's my favorite Charmed character and it pisses me of when people right him as an ass.
GGT.lover1 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I love your story, probably one of the best Chris/Wyatt fanfic I've ever read.

Since you already wrote about how it started, I vote for a Sequel (if you plan on writing one).
jj chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
how do you explain the future chris who is now melded with chris- he was engaged to be married to a girl at 23 years old- so he and wyatt obviously didn't have a homosexual relationship...how come that part of chris's mind doesn't rally against the idea of being with wyatt.
xlookz-can-be-deceivingx chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
love it

great chapter xo
RichSef chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
That was incredible!
RichSef chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
The father-son moments seem sweet. It literally makes me want to cry.
RichSef chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Wow that is so sweet. This has been my favorite chapter!
RichSef chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
LMAO...Chris would look so weird if he WAS a girl. Its good though.!Loving this more and more
RichSef chapter 5 . 2/8/2010
This just keep getting better!
RichSef chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Its so good!
RichSef chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Hey its okay to have a back story in it. Aside from the whole Wyatt/Chris its a great story.
RichSef chapter 2 . 2/8/2010