Reviews for The Bet
ashweeb chapter 8 . 6/9
Awh, I was really hoping for this story to continue!
kuronuma sawako chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
i love this story i really look forward for the next chapter i hope gaara and hinata will be together , i hope the next chapter will update soon , anyways i love you story
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
Please continue! I really love this story a lot and I frequently check up on it, if you update
Brianna chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
Please continue it an awesome story, all of us love this story and are willing to wait if needed! Thanks!
Dobe09 chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
continue plz with da story
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
hey! i just read dis story today and i thik its amazing! lyk really amazing! plzz update! i know its lyk already 6-7 yrs bt GAH! i really love it! UPDATE! Complete dis story!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Chap 8) they don't have a daughter they have a "daughter"
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I REALLY REALLY LOVE THI ! PLEASS PUT Temari in the story! she is really cute... and pleass put action scenes for Gaara! and if you can pleass don't take to much about Sasuke cause I like Gaara so much better than him!... I can't wait for your next update! I hope that you will update soon... this is the onl that I ever commented, cause I really like it when they mess with Kankuro but I think Temari should be the closes to Gaara ahahaha!... pleas update sooner!... and the action scenes... and Temari... I'm so excited... i'll support thi really can't help my self to burst out laughing... ahahaha! specialy the scene with the life guard ahahaha! PLEASS ACTION CSENES... Temari... and more mess with Kankuro... ahahaha I really can't wait! and to end my long review if we own Naruto we will do the same like you said in your 1st. chapter... your story is really funny and I had fun reading it so pleass keep writing... i'll wait for the next chapter... :-)))
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
The 1st. chapter is really good! I actually like it...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
please continue,!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Omg this is one of my fav fanfics and I read a lot of gaahina fanfics...I really hope that you continue this and update soon

lots of love