Reviews for Through a cat's eyes
Emma chapter 6 . 6/26
NOOOOOOOOO! This was sooo good please keep writing more
HahaChloChlo chapter 6 . 3/20
*howling at you* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*bursts into tears and runs away*
HahaChloChlo chapter 4 . 3/20
Love it!
HahaChloChlo chapter 3 . 3/20
"...Meow meow? Meow mrow meow meow meow mrow! Meow mrow mrew merow! Meow mrow...mrow mrow mrow. Meow mrow mrow meow."

Translation:
"...Cookie? But you don't know who we are! Anyway this was awesome! And also...oh nevermind. You probably can't understand Cat language."
HahaChloChlo chapter 2 . 3/20
Cmon Lily, you could have just scratched the password on the floor! Meow?
Njcey chapter 6 . 2/13
U deserve 200 rs so here i am giving it to you be thankful i. Opened this bitch and you ending it fuch ya y u start itcanyways ugh bitch spmothefuka
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
If you ever get around to editing this you might want to correct one sentence...
"Well I wasn't lying you know so how about… we make a deal. I turn you back into a cat and you go out with me."
mmm... that should have been something like "I turn you back into a HUMAN and you go out with me."
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
It was great! A few mistakes and I wish it was longer but it was good! :)
HB17RJO chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Full review for the story:AWESOME! I loved the idea. Are you going to do a sequel for the date? Hope you do, I think it would be good.
zammierox chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
awesome story dude!
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
that was awosme! write another one... loved the starting... sorry you had to end it :{ **TEARS** lots of love to the AMAZING AUTHOR for creating the story that i'm reviewing!

Dee
Matelia-legwll chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh yay! I've been trying to find this story again for ages! _ I had read this before I got an account on Fanfiction . net, but I loved it! I even ranted and raved to my family about it, and that is quite unusual for me to do that about a fanfiction story. (Take it as a compliment ;) )

This story inspired me to create a story called "Cat, Rat, and Dog." My story is currently on Chapter Twenty Five as I've had several plot bunnies to help me out and inspire me as well. I finally had a reviewer tip me off and help out on the search to credit you with the inspiration you provided. Oh, I'm so happy right now, I'm beaming! :D

I will edit my chapters and credit you with the inspiration as soon as I am able.

Thank you for this wonderful story. It grabbed my attention, and never has let go yet.
Harry fan 4 ever77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
good chapter very cute
Dippity chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
WELL DONE THIS IS SO CUTE!
Sono-the-cat chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
AH

its perfect

it made me all jumpy inside!

i love the idea ]

i never thought of it!

and i love that you didnt make her change back in the morning in james arms coz that would be like totally obvious _

GOOD JOB!