Reviews for Diminishment of the Ghost
Wynni chapter 54 . 10/5/2014
omg, you awesome person you. This. was. perfect.

and yes, I read the first one too, the only reason it wasn't perfect was because you hid the happy ending here. you stinker.

magnificent story.
Bergamotte chapter 54 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for this wonderful ending, Iamphantomgirl. You're an amazing storyteller. Hope your work is published someday; I'd love to buy these two stories in book form.

Your humble reader,
Bergamotte
Bergamotte chapter 53 . 7/30/2013
Sorry I've just plowed through the entire story without reviewing. I couldn't put it down. This chapter brought me to tears. Erik having 4 generations of family in his home was awe-inspiring. Erik and Nicolas playing violin together for Erik's grandfather made me want to be there, hearing it. Erik's unborn child responding to his father and brother's beautiful music . . . that was amazing.

Finally, to think that poor Erik had finally come into his own, had a successful career, a family who accepted him and a wife who adored him, to think that he finally realized he was worthy of all this . . . this is a dream come true. I wish all POTO fictions could end so blissfully.
inujisan chapter 54 . 4/6/2012
finished all the way from fleeting memory and this. And I loved it.
musicalkilljoy chapter 54 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story as the first one, thanx! x
jasminecrooks8hotmail.com chapter 54 . 6/11/2010
I love you. Thank you, thank you thank you! You're writing is simply amazing and I devoured every sinle word. I know these stories much have taken month of hard work to write, and I feel slightly bad for not being able to take more time to properly appriciate the beauty of your writing. I read the two stories in two days. I just couldn't stop myself. Thank you for the mazing stories!

(Am now going to read your other ones :P
Timeflies chapter 30 . 5/6/2010
What a varied chapter. I loved that her mother walked in on their kiss. Reading on, later...
Timeflies chapter 29 . 5/6/2010
Honesty and truth is hard. Let's hope all goes well now that this has past. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 28 . 5/6/2010
Meg is a fool. She has not idea that Erik helped to keep her and her mother comfortable and not poor without a place to live. She should consider that! He didn't have to be kind, but he did after the opera was destoryed. Raoul is going to be another matter... Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 27 . 5/6/2010
Truth is harsh but warranted. Christine has to grow up and move on. Raoul may not take her back! Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 26 . 5/6/2010
At least Laure didn't bite off Erik's head when she heard about Christine. She knows he didn't do it intentionally. Now the job begins to rid themselves of this pest. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 25 . 5/6/2010
Poor Erik. He loves his wife and Christine can't stay out of his life for very long. Her parents could help explain that Erik didn't want her there, but did it out of concern. Giry can see she gets back to Raoul. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 24 . 5/6/2010
This development will not go over well with Laure. They need to find Raoul. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
Erik's going after his things. That's a good sign. Her mother is worried about living in the same house as Erik, or even how Erik will take to that idea. We shall see. Reading on.
Timeflies chapter 22 . 5/6/2010
Now they have horse curtesy of Nadir. What friend would give a person a horse that is unruly, let alone bites? One who forgets how his friend will reciprocate. Having this friend living close could turn out to be interesting. I can see these two friends going after the other one on a regular basis. LOL Reading on.