Reviews for Diminishment of the Ghost
CalmReader chapter 54 . 1/5
Thank you so much, it was a beautiful ending! Thank you for making Erik so happy.
What a warm and soothing story! I enjoyed it very much. You've created nice characters, I loved the dialogs and different POVs. I was happy to read it :-)
CalmReader chapter 52 . 1/5
I love the grumpy grandpa :-) Very nice portrayal! I can literally hear his voice, when he speaks to Erik.
CalmReader chapter 25 . 1/4
I can only imagine Laure's reaction to this...
CalmReader chapter 24 . 1/4
Wow, indeed very unexpected. Poor Christine.
CalmReader chapter 10 . 1/3
I love the mocking at Christine :D it's priceless!
CalmReader chapter 7 . 1/3
This Christine is rather caricature :-) I can't help but laugh every time she's appearing in this story :D I'm praying Erik is done with his apology quickly and she won't bother this perfect story :D
CalmReader chapter 1 . 1/3
You make me think really bad of Christine :-)) Although nice character of her, really. She's exactly what I've always think of her. I never felt she is good match for Erik.

And Nicolas escaping Erik's trap in five minutes! Aw, he is brilliant indeed ;-)
Wynni chapter 54 . 10/5/2014
omg, you awesome person you. This. was. perfect.

and yes, I read the first one too, the only reason it wasn't perfect was because you hid the happy ending here. you stinker.

magnificent story.
Bergamotte chapter 54 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for this wonderful ending, Iamphantomgirl. You're an amazing storyteller. Hope your work is published someday; I'd love to buy these two stories in book form.

Your humble reader,
Bergamotte
Bergamotte chapter 53 . 7/30/2013
Sorry I've just plowed through the entire story without reviewing. I couldn't put it down. This chapter brought me to tears. Erik having 4 generations of family in his home was awe-inspiring. Erik and Nicolas playing violin together for Erik's grandfather made me want to be there, hearing it. Erik's unborn child responding to his father and brother's beautiful music . . . that was amazing.

Finally, to think that poor Erik had finally come into his own, had a successful career, a family who accepted him and a wife who adored him, to think that he finally realized he was worthy of all this . . . this is a dream come true. I wish all POTO fictions could end so blissfully.
inujisan chapter 54 . 4/6/2012
finished all the way from fleeting memory and this. And I loved it.
musicalkilljoy chapter 54 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story as the first one, thanx! x
jasminecrooks8hotmail.com chapter 54 . 6/11/2010
I love you. Thank you, thank you thank you! You're writing is simply amazing and I devoured every sinle word. I know these stories much have taken month of hard work to write, and I feel slightly bad for not being able to take more time to properly appriciate the beauty of your writing. I read the two stories in two days. I just couldn't stop myself. Thank you for the mazing stories!

(Am now going to read your other ones :P
Timeflies chapter 30 . 5/6/2010
What a varied chapter. I loved that her mother walked in on their kiss. Reading on, later...
Timeflies chapter 29 . 5/6/2010
Honesty and truth is hard. Let's hope all goes well now that this has past. Reading on.