Reviews for Pokémon: Evil’s Awakening
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
pleaz keep going
xXEdwardxSakuraXx chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
SWEET! You dont know how obsessed i am with Majoras mask (and the whole zelda series)! Is the actual Majora's Mask going to be in this? And so far out of all Pokemon & zelda crossovers ive seen this 1 really stands out! awesome work!
XiaolinMamodo chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
this is awesome! team rocket's getting themselves into big trouble. only one evil being has the right to steal the triforce and we all know who that is. keep up the good work!
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Can you please update. This story is so good. I want to see more of this. Please! Update soon! I love Pokemon and Legend of Zelda.
dash142 chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
Are you going to finsih this story? I read it at Serebii before and I just noticed it here. I noticed you haven't put up a really new chapter though,
Raven the Ravenous chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
I sense an old Ocarina of Time scene coming up. Man, getting past those guards was sure a pain in the butt. Sheik, huh? I can only guess that there has got to be a Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf coming up somewhere, I can only guess...
SulliMike23 chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
So Ash finally met the princess. She seems nice.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
I love LOZ games! By the way, what the heck were those two masks that Wally got? Did you make 'em up? I can't seem to figure out who the purple haired kid was but the chant he said... There's only one Ko- err, whatever they're called now in LOZ:TWW and his name is... hang on, gimme a sec... [begins searching on Internet... 7 minutes later] okay, I'm back. It's Makar, I think?
darkness in light54 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
azome
darkness in light54 chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
wow this is AMAZING!
Maverick Hunter Cyros chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Ah, I've read this fic back on the Serebii dot Net forums. I've been waiting for an update since last summer, but seeing you put it up here now gives me renewed hope for the future. I'll be watching in both places careful, ZeldaFan!
J1M808 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
haha...great story, the legend & region are obviously zelda TWW spoofs but who cares? great story, keep it up.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Good to see ya Zeldafan. I was hoping to see this fic somewhere.