Reviews for Underground
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Clark cares about her so much :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
What's happened to Richard? Oh no, and Jason! I hope Clark can help find them soon!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
Ouch! Poor Lois! I can practically feel that.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Oooo, I wonder what's going on?
notsolimpbizkit chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Shows you even the strongest in the universe can only take so much. Man that was intense. And ironic. And beautiful. I'm loving this ride!
bookworm900603 chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Yikes! No reporter's going to die if Clark can help it! Though it might be suspicious that Superman helps rescue Daily Planet reporters an awful lot?
sleepysquid chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Here is my current mantra:

Still amazing...still amazing...still amazing...

XD
sleepysquid chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
BRILLIANT. :D Absolutely, undeniably BRILLIANT.
anemix chapter 31 . 12/3/2010
This was a really interesting story, though I'm sad that the villainous group wasn't fleshed out more, as well as the broader consequences not related to relationships. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
stacynn chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
oh poor clark. I give you huge props for finishing this fic! It is soo easy to let the stay WIP's when your interest has moved on!
RouthFan chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
I am feeling so many things right now and it's one big giant jumbled mess.

If I wasn't sitting at my desk at my lunch break, I would be sobbing buckets! This was an incredible ride, and to say that the fic overall was well written is an understatement. I do look to your work and a few others for inspiration and hope that maybe I'll be able to keep up with your writing abilitiy and talent to write so beautifully.

As for this chapter, I have back to some very strong mixed emotions. I'm very content that Clark did the right thing and I absolutely adored the moral debate and conflict that not only bounced around in Clark's head as well as the dialogue on the television, it was so well done to reflect both simultaneously.

I also achingly enjoyed the flashback to the snippet of their relationship, and really physically, my chest ached for longing of their relationship; for what will seemingly never be. Which does lead me to my next point, I'm a bit upset that Clark and Lois didn't end up together. I'm always in love with Clark and Lois together, it's just such a beautiful relationship balance, so classic as you had illustrated with your flashback completely dragging the reader into a fit of angst and emotional upset.

It was so well done, I just really don't have the words for it. I think it's absolutely a testament of fantastic writing and storytelling to suck in the reader and evoke such strong viceral emotions. Thank you so much for doing that, despite the outcome isn't exactly what I wanted. It was left open ended and very much a fantastic way to springboard into another fiction. I don't know if you'll do it or not, but if you do, I'll be right there, hopelessly hooked. And if not, thanks so much for sharing your fantastic creativity with us mere mortals, hopefully I can live up to your examples!

And if you've exhausted this fiction storyline, but if I am so inclined and you'd be so generous, maybe when I close out Proximity (who knows when that will be) that I could follow up this fiction...with your permision entirely. Because I really do think this storyline can continue. Thanks again!
superlc529 chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story. The ending was very realistic. I loved Clark's flashback to what must've happened before Lois and Clark stopped at that diner in Superman II. ;) I loved every second of this story. It kept me on edge... I hope to see more Clois/Superman stories from you in the near future! :)

Clois Forever!
t wrecks chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
you did a good job!
Brin Londo5 chapter 31 . 4/7/2010
Thank you for finishing this story.

It's been one hell of a read, and having one HUGE unfinished piece if my own, I know how difficult it can be sometimes to find where you left off, creatively speaking.

You have my deepest respect.