Reviews for Familiarity
Lynse chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is such a sweet story, short as it is. I'd read it before, but now that I've actually *seen* some of the episodes with Tegan, including the first one, I can appreciate it much better (which is why I tried to find it again-glad I succeeded!). Thanks for writing it.
Sylikat18 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
OMIGODS! I totally thought that the 5th doctor looks like Chase! (or the other way round...) No one else agreed w/ me though- glad to find i'm not the only one.

Great story!
Morelenmir chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh, well done indeed! There are several House/Doctor Who crossovers, but this one is simple and lovely that it blew me away. I felt so sad for Tegan, and the Tenth Doctor's appearance took me rather by surprise. The story was well set up for (yet another) angsty ending, but you ended with such a wonderful, light note. Not only is it a successful crossover, but it also brings New Who to Classic Who and reunites. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
Aslook chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great fic! Sequel please! Sequel!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Nice
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Can't say I've watched enough House or Fifth Doctor era episodes to know if I think they look alike, but I'm fairly sure one could be mistaken for the other from behind. The part about Tegan's radio and the book is pretty funny, and it was nice that she did get to see Ten in the end. Charming little story-it's funny, but there are tons of DW/House crossovers, and it usually doesn't work as well as one would hope, but this works quite nicely.

Adding it to my C2, the Tin Dog.
Angie chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
? They don't look like each other! Tegan needs to see an eye doctor!
Izzfrogger chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
hmm, nice fic, u might have a point even though i havent watched anyones with tegan in it- i love house though!well done anyway though:)good work

xizzfroggerx