Reviews for The Songfic Opera
that 1 flower child chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
no! Why? Please finish it soon!
katiesparks chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Did SAM say "I love you Paulina" ? Cuz THAT is like lesbian or something. Not that I've got anything against lesbians or gays (I actually know a guy that's gay and he's realy nice, his name twas Jim, jim was cool other than the whole being gay thing but whatever) Anyways please try to clear that up for me!

katie OUT!
Neverwinternightsgirl777 chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Me; Oh boy! This can't be good...

Danny: Okay we have a probelm!

Me: 'glares at him.' Danny let me think. I hope this isn't the end.

Danny: We know the singer.

Me: Hannah Montana duh! Okay please tell me what happens next. Update soon!
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
(crying) NO! this isn't suppose to happen! YOU BETTER STICK IT TO PAULINA, MAKE HER SUFFER AS HARD AS YOU CAN! STICK IT TO HER! (cough) update soon!
katiesparks chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
angel4u185 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
*waves to Danny's conscience* Soo..what took so long?

D's C: He was evil-*glares at Danny*-and wouldn't listen to me when he was younger,so I just died off.

Me: O.o You can die?

D's C: Actually yes. I'm a ghost now. *puts hands through self*

Me: Wow. Well,I think Danny wants his brain back! Gotta go! Oh and btw,I like the way you think! *leaves*

Danny: *covering his ears* GET OUT OF MY HEAD! LEAVE MY BRAIN ALONE!

Everyone: O.o;

Update soon! ;
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 2 . 9/16/2006

"Danny, do you love me?"

"No, i hope you die." Skulker comes and stomps on her with cowboy boots.

"Go, talkin bout stomp!" Danny and and started to do hoedown on top of paulina, (she's dead). For the next song, do "WE belong together" with both Danny and Sam, just flip them back and forth! lol
cottongirl619 chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Tell your damn sister to update soon! I want to find out what happens! By the way, what was the name of the song?

Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
u took my song advice! :) yay...i wasnt sure it would work, but i am glad it did! i am looking forward to the next chapter!

Lily Pad Rose chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
I'm gonna hurt you if you don't update! And I won't update either, I love this story!
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
what? this isn't DxS dammit! u lied...(start sobbing) anywayz, u better write the answer and say NO! lol good beginning, FINISH IT!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yes! You def. should continue! About a song to together by simple plan(freaky friday soundtrack) when he is thinking about sam. if it doens't work, sorry!

Lily Pad Rose chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Please update! This is so interisting!

Your friend, Lily.
cottongirl619 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Okay...chocolate affects you in some way...KIDDING! Okay, how could paulinas conciense figure it out if she couldn't? I mean, they both sould have the same IQ...Oh well, this is my fave song! TTYL!

Kassi chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
KYAH! What the heck? Paulina's not nearly smart enough to figure that out! She didn't even figure it out! SHE TOLD HERSELF! I like the song, though.