Reviews for Summertime
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
Your story is wonderful!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
Yippee!
Great little story. Thanks.
CharmedArtist chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Ohh, this was lovely~ I'm glad you expanded it from the original oneshot! Lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
SaintClaire chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Hahaha, love it :) Espicially love Sandry's comment about teaching to make coffee. It was lovely writing, this is a great fic.
beth.watson.33 chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
This was great :3
I've always thought there should be something between Tris and Briar, I'm glad to see someone finally made it happen! :)
Dustyn chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
That was beautiful.
loveretriever chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Aww! :)

This was a super cute story!

So glad you made it more than a one-shot! :D
Blown chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
This is really sweet. I like how their relationship developed slowly. Could you continue this? Pretty please?
Blown chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So sweet. the character Tris is written very well. I think you've captured her essence magnificently.
Jaely chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
a very sweet story, I like how you built the relationship. I've always thought Tris and Briar would make a great couple.
loha chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
aww how sweet
the little bit chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
I loved this, I thought it was cute. I never really thought that any of the Circle would pair up, since they're siblings and everything, but I like TrisxBriar the best if there had to be one.

Daja's too macho (well, sort of)

Sandry's too stuck up and I think she'd go for a more refined, tame sort of man. She'd definitely wear the pants in her relationship and wouldn't stand for a fickle character (like Briar)

So... yeah - LOVE
craizypet chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
awwww! so cute!
craizypet chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
awwwwww! finally! so cute!