Reviews for Summertime
crosseyedbutterfly chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Excellent! Truly, another magnificent work from a magnificent author. You have the characters pegged perfectly, their actions, mannerisms, modes of speech, and prersonatlity traits all perfectly aligned. I do hope you continue this one futher, there really aren't enough good Tris/Briar fanfics out there and yours is one that truly deserves a lot of attention. Please do update soon!
pinky chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Fun, fun. But it's quite annoying to see Briar taking so long.
StormDancer chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Aw! That was great! I'm just wondering, will you add more to this? because while it is a good ending,i'm a sucker for the couple getting together in the end. Either way, amazing chapter!
Loud-Little-Thing chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
This story really is very accurate in character description. In many romance fanfic between the four its very easy to loose the original character and replace them with a giddy idiot. But here Trisana’s character seems very like her. Her thought pattern and the way you’ve described her actions works so well. Daja, Sandry and Brier’s character’s are in the exact same predicament.

I loved Daja’s threat of locking them in a cupboard in impatience. The girls understanding in the powder room was so sweet. But I especially took note of Briers thoughts about ‘girl talk’.

This really is an achievement, and I do hope you continue it. I look really forward to it.

Can’t wait for Winter.

-Thanks

Loud-Little-Thing
TwinsFindMe chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
aw! i usually don't like this pairing, but i love the way you write it! write on!

Lexa
Flax Golden Tales chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
This is awesome. You write so much more detailed than most other writers on including me, heh. Please keep updating!
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
wel...it's a good story, though i probably shouldn't have read it cause it's rated more than i usually read. however...i liked it, and i couldn't resist reading it. so...

nice job! i like it!

BANZAI!

~hollybridgetpeppermint
crosseyedbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

You have made me a very, very happy reader. Please, continue this story. I would suggest either a larger space when you switch 'scenes' in Tris's mind to set them apart, or something like that, just so the reader doesn't get confused. This is my favorite pairing, and I think you have truly shown us something wonderful in this slice'o'life of theirs. THANKS! :)

~CB~
sangi chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This was really wonderful. The lines at the beginning and end really add to the story, you know? I'm glad you wrote this. C:
Dream Ablaze chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aw, I loved this! I really love the Tris-Briar pairing, but not a lot are written as wonderfully as this. :3 Great job!
Skysong chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Lovely, really nice, even if it is just a one-shot. I like how Tris went from hating summertime to loving it, and it was great how you ended the story with that. Well done.
Flax Golden Tales chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I really liked it. You described Tris' feelings fantastically.
Zoe Saugin chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I LOVE this pairing. Oh, can you please continue it? Please? It would be so interesting. Please? Pwetty pwease?
Clever Screen Name chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I loved this story. It's very nicely written. The grammar is impeccable and your style is very refreshing. Your pacing is just right, the amount of detail you put into this story is beautiful and your characterization of everyone - especially Tris - is a delight.

Tris' emotions are fully understandable, the confusion she must feel, the anger at Helene, her mood and her reluctance of telling anybody. The starting and closing lines tie neatly into the progress of her development, at the end she might not have solved her problem, but Tris realizes that sometimes it's better to tell someone. Her conversation with Daja might just be what she needs. And the comparison with the cactus made me smile, it's so Tris-esque.

There are so few good Tris/Briar stories. I really hope you'll continue this story. It works as a oneshot, but it would also work very well if you expanded it. If you don't plan on it, please write other Tris/Briar ones (a chaptered story!). You really do them justice.
Me chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That's good. But r u going 2 continue it, or are u just going 2 leave it there? It would be nice if you continued it.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »