Reviews for Unspoken
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol,nice work, though u confused me sometimes with who was speaking in the end. Besides that it was good.
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
so cute! i wish you owned beyblade so this would have actually happened
kaisapphire chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
i love this!n of course i love kai rei!hm,i love the story,i jus lyk to imagine kai n rei actually dating behnd the team's back.
phoenixfire thundertiger chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I've been wanting to review and add this to my favourites for ages but my friend (the one who sent this fic to me) conveniently forgot the title. Took me forever to find it. Great fic. Simply loved it!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
XD Brilliant. I loved it,lol.

Rei's been hanging around Kai too much. He's got the eyebrow and stiff retorts down XD
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Finally! It took me ages to find this 'cause I forgot the name. Love it!
Sam chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
loved it! it was so cute and fluffy...and all those subtle hints. I can believe them hiding the relationship for over 2 yrs.

And I LOVED that last line! Did Kai say it? It would be like him. OMG, I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. [it's kinda late]

loved the whole set-up and actual writin as well as the ficlet. Keep it up!
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Great job.
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Oh. My. God. *falls about laughing* That end line... *sniggers* Kill, Hilary! Kill the rude boy!

I loved this! It's so rare to find both a het and a yaoi pairing mentioned in the same fic! *glomps you and fic* And poor Hilary, so suspicious and yet naive! I liked the way that you didn't make her judge them, or anything. Hehe, bratty Kai... *giggles* Anyway, me likee lots, and you're going on my alerts list! .
animepie chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That was interesting but somehow, I lost myself in what Hiromi was trying to figure out. Haha. The ending was what cinched it for me. It was cute, the Takao/Hiromi bits.
AnimeQueen48 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
That was kind confusing in some points, But I LOVE the ending. It is SO awesome! Who was it that said that comment about Takao to Hiromi? I can picture both saying it.

Kai's kitty chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
it was so cute!
starshards chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very, very good. Pretty much a perfect approach. x
hoshicat chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
aw that is so cute! and the ending was realy funny! great job!

Hoshicat _
As Silent As The Shadows chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Brilliant absolutely brilliant! Beautifully written, amazing plot and clear dialouge! Loved the last line by the way...Wonderful job_