Reviews for Second time around
ImperfectSystem chapter 6 . 2/12
Not a bad story, original and undone before. That being said it could use a bit more reviewing for mistakes, it may seem menial but mistakes can really stop the flow of a story. Keep writing good fics
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Amazing story. I have to leave you a longer review later, but I want to tell you this is one of the most original portrayals of Ron Weasley I have ever read in fan fiction. There is SO much Ron bashing on this site that no one writes these types of stories.
Nesapuliata chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Probably one of he best fics abour Ron and Hermione!

I didn't like the part with Luna! I love her character but it almost make this story a joke with her gifts and The Fates and the Branwen and the Medb. And i notice you mention the "Dragonheart" fic. Am i right? That was cool!
Charlie'sDragon chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Well I'm not sure how you meant this story to be taken- but I honestly found it hilarious. Your tone and writing style make it seem as if your inviting us to laugh at all the tragedies in their lifes.

Oooh I've got a metaphor! It is like a clown, I'm laughing because of all the bad things that happen to them. Well doesn't that make me sound like a nice person.

So, this was rather good. I don't know why but it reminded me of the Discworld series.

Love from,

Charlie
alokin chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Your writing style is awful ...

Sorry
kerosinkanister chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
You had me skeptical at the start that you could pull off a positive resolution but I believe it now. I'm glad Jon got his happy ending. I think he deserves it. And Hermione may not be perfect but I think she's truly aware of what she's done and how lucky she is to have this second chance.
Ella Bridi chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
That's just one of the best stories I've ever read!

Absolutely amazing! Very, very original!

It's going to may fav's list!
johnadams chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
Great story...i'm glad finally someone made Hermione out to be the flawed character instead of making Ron the cause of problems...amazing story!
Ella Bridi chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Wow! I wasn't even going to read this story, 'cause I usually read the fluff ones (yeah, talk about narrow-mindedness), but your writing style caught my attention, and now I just can't wait to know what's gonna happen! I'm addicted to your story!

I like the plot, I like the style (a lot), I like the rythm of your writing, and I even like your sense of humor. And, seeing that the Kings English isn't my first language, I'm oblivious to your abuses (except for a few typos, but who cares?).

So, that was a positive review after all. No need to jinx me.

I've put this story on alert, so please, don't take too long to update, or else your jinx may backfire!
Quatto chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
1st off, let me say, sir, that this is a story that truly captured my imagination. I can understand some of the tried and true cannon shippers not appreciating this gem but I for one can't thank you enough for writing sunch an original and spellbinding plot.

My overall review of this story is brilliant! It twisted and turned and meandered it's way through more angst than I have been exposed to in many a moon. The plot would seem to take a specific course only to be derailed into another direction I did not expect and that was wonderful.

As for the final chapters, I think you did an excellent job of tying the plotlines together to make a believable outcome, at least on my part. The arguement back and forth about "Jon, not Ron but Ron is part of Jon" was well written and well played.

I can only add to this that, shoul dyou ever decide to write another story, I will be most pleased to read it eagerly and with the expectations of the skilled writer I found you to be.

Thank you for such a wonderful jaunt into AU and angst, both of which have been lacking in R/Hr fanfic as of late.

Sincerely

Mr Quatto
mclaughlin chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
What can I say but MAN THAT WAS BRILLIANT - I mean what a fantastic ending to such a wonderful and initriguing story.

When you said that you're no writer that is absolutely rubbish.

This story had me waiting with baited breath on the next chapter I can still remember when I was leaving singapore to fly to Egypt you posted chapter 10 and in nearly every country that I visited (a total of 10 countries) I would always look to see if there was anything new. The wait is finally worth it, so thank you for giving us a chance to read a story that was worth the long wait between chapters. And you have tied it up beautifully in regards to the chapters being labelled as Chess Moves.
BuckNC chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Congrats on finally completing the story. I even really like the last addendum that sort of spelled out the rest of the time after the ending.

Well, whew... it's been a long story but I know you must feel a great accomplishment at finally finishing. Plus, a bit of regret too. These stories tend to take a good bit of your life and now suddenly you have a vast amount of unused time on your hands after completing one. All I can say is don't let your mind wonder too much or you'll go crazy.

Final Critique: Well you know what I'm going to say, other than that this has been one of the of most original fics I've seen in a very long time. For that I praise your work and your steadfast determination.

- BuckNC
Quatto chapter 12 . 4/7/2008
This story has been the best. I was concerned that the fates might have abandoned Hermione here with jon having his second thoughts as well as Orla's arguement against the "Plot" and Ginny having a go at her. I'm off to read the last bit now.

Again, Thank you soo much !

Q
connieewing chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
wow that was great! I LOVED THIS STORY it is the best! thank you for sharing it!
Quatto chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
man man man, I can't BEGIN to tell youhow glad I am this story wasn't abandoned.

I reread all of it 3 times in the last 4 months.

Thank you So much bob :) !

Q