Reviews for Just for Warmth
mk94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Call me evil, but that is the best ending story ever!
No fast lovey dovey but realistcal complications for those Situations
it
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was so nice until you went and ripped my heart out at the end! SERIOUSLY LIKE DUDE!?

But honestly, it was good. Your a great writer, and it was well written (I'm trying my hardest to say it was really awesome with out sounding like a pervert who only reads lemon, but I think you get my point:))

Write more!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I kinda want to beat Rai right now. I love Clay so much and just reading that made me so angry and sad. You did a great job with it though.
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
no poor clay why why why i would love you lots
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aww. I feel so bad for Clay... unrequited love makes me le sad...
TheButtercupPrincess chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i love they make a cute parie
yaoigirl666 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How dare you rai? I should sick Jack on him!

P.S: Loved the ficlet.
Julachan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
NO : Bad Rai. You suck Clay's balls... BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM! You hairy asshole. You are a huge huge slut. You are looser than YOUR MOM! (oooooooh buuurrrrn)

aaaaanyway, great story _
Mia Michaelis chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved your story, but I didn't expect the story to end like that. It made me feel sooooo sorry for clay and made hate rai.
BlackWingedDemon chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
WTF? Why all the angst at the end?
PinkSkunk chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Gosh darn it Rai! Imma make Squishy the Polar Bear attack you! :C Poor Clay.
miss b chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
nice,sweet and HOT...but i was a little depressed at the end but good work though
iliveonlytokill chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
omg that was so sad i almostt cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Awwww poor clay! :(
kamiko159 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hey i'm new here and though i've read a lot of fanfic here before i just joined and so far this is one of the best love/hate stories i've read. The love is of course the lemon but the hate is Raimundo for acting like a jerk to Clay. So well i like this very much! Thank you for listening to me babble.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »