Reviews for Just for Warmth
punnybuttr chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Ouch.
FoxKid1302 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Somehow I knew how it was going to end. The "stuck together in a cold place" scenario was all too familiar. But still, it hurts. My poor baby...
TheCrazyMultiShipper chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Let me express my option of your amazing story in the following way:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAI YOU JERK!
Charley K. Storm chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Okay first: Love the story, Second: HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! RAI IS SUCH AN HEMROID! POOR CLAY! *GIVES CLAY BIG HUGGS* THE POOR BABY!
mk94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Call me evil, but that is the best ending story ever!
No fast lovey dovey but realistcal complications for those Situations
it
Dacergirl369 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was so nice until you went and ripped my heart out at the end! SERIOUSLY LIKE DUDE!?

But honestly, it was good. Your a great writer, and it was well written (I'm trying my hardest to say it was really awesome with out sounding like a pervert who only reads lemon, but I think you get my point:))

Write more!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I kinda want to beat Rai right now. I love Clay so much and just reading that made me so angry and sad. You did a great job with it though.
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
no poor clay why why why i would love you lots
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aww. I feel so bad for Clay... unrequited love makes me le sad...
TheButtercupPrincess chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i love they make a cute parie
yaoigirl666 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How dare you rai? I should sick Jack on him!

P.S: Loved the ficlet.
Julachan chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
NO : Bad Rai. You suck Clay's balls... BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM! You hairy asshole. You are a huge huge slut. You are looser than YOUR MOM! (oooooooh buuurrrrn)

aaaaanyway, great story _
Mia Michaelis chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved your story, but I didn't expect the story to end like that. It made me feel sooooo sorry for clay and made hate rai.
BlackWingedDemon chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
WTF? Why all the angst at the end?
PinkSkunk chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Gosh darn it Rai! Imma make Squishy the Polar Bear attack you! :C Poor Clay.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »