Reviews for There Wasn't
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh, God, that was...

That was amazing, to put it simply.

To put it coherently, rather. I can't think of any other words to describe what I feel.

Oh, Sora...

And the second you said that Axel didn't know what was making Roxas better, I just knew it was Sora, and then I glanced up and re-read the previous bit, and noticed the description of Sora being lethargic, and I realized that not only was Sora doing something, but whatever he was doing was hurting him, and I didn't want to be right, but I knew I was, because it was Sora.

And the very end just...wow. Oh, SORA.
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Bravo. It was pure art.
dangocrown chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Beautiful! :0...
serenphoria chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Holy Shit. The ending...0.o
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh god, that was intense. Sora really is a fighter, but at the same time he is so generous, maybe a little too generous for his own good. Axel is ruthless, or desperate, probably both, and poor Roxas is naive and confused.

I only wish that Axel didn't hide Heartless Sora. Was he afraid that Roxas would choose to leave him if he say Sora, to give Sora his life back. After all, he no longer has memories of his friendship with Axel, but he does know Sora, even if it's only a little better.

This is dark, and yet beautifully written. Really amazing, it was a great read. Thank you.

crimson-obsidian-rose
Saria19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
You really need to make a sequel to this or write another, it's that GREAT! Very well written and entertaining. Two thumbs up!
shakespeareslark chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh my, oh my.

This is, most likely the best oneshot I've ever read. The characters were spot-on, and the dark undertones with humor from shadow Sora and Axel were adorable in a bittersweet way. No more praise is needed.
ArtificialLung chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Brilliantly creepy and disturbingly touching. You played off their characters well, considering your story and deviation off canonical occurences.

I love the way the tone of this vignette resonates.

A little late in reviewing, perhaps, looking at the publishing date, but should you happen to find this review, then kudos. It was very much worth a review and certainly, was an entertaining read. No particular qualms regarding grammatical errors or voice.

It's all good.

Peace,

AL.
Orealie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This was awesome!
512280 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Holy crap.

Holy crap. This is... unimaginably good.

Holy crap.
AppleCiderVinegar chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*opens mouth*

...

*closes it*

Holy crap. I followed a link here from KHFFR, where someone was trying to find it, and since it was a one shot I decided to read it. And I am -so- glad that I did.

It made me gasp a little and clap my hands over my mouth.

...Hooray for giving Roxas a heart! It's like...the best of both worlds. No pun intended.

But it's also bittersweet, because Axel -doesn't- have a heart, but at least he has Roxas and jdfa;sharet

*melts*

My hope in stories involving Axel and Roxas has been restored. That's pretty much all I have to say about this. Definitely fav'd.
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow. What can I say?

This story is fantastic in how it's written.

The slow development of the relationship between Heartlesora and Axel.

Roxas's slow recovery as Sora gets worse.

And of course, the ending, which gets me every time.

The attention to detail and the characterization is amazing.

A little distrubing, and a little upsetting, but wow. Still a great read.
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Brilliant. Instant fav.

The word that comes the most to me right now is "endearing". Really, it was very endearing how Sora started talking to Axel between sessions of fighting heartless, their betting, everything. I couldn't help but think your Axel was perfect. And that was endearing as well.

And then, heartless Sora. Fantastic. It kind of lightened up the story's mood for me, but the situation itself was so ironic and kinda melancholic.

I didn't see the final part coming. But in a way, it seems just about right.

The plot was awesome and it all was pulled off amazingly. Excellent work.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Brilliant story, chilling ending, and I probably shouldn't read these things right before bed.

Two thumbs up, though.
sottov chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh, that ending gave me chills.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »