Reviews for There Wasn't
RK Ryune chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That...

Wow. That was a fabulous ending.
TopKat chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I never expected that to sadden me, but it did. Very...truthful. Very sora. Very Axel, hahah - witty little bastard that he is.

The start was almost scary, as was Roxas dying - but I could feel them switching places, Sora worsening and Roxas getting better and better.

The ending was just a nasty shock. Necessary, possible, but nasty!

All-round...brilliant. Witty and well-written and fantastic.
firelid chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
wow...that was complicated...in terms of what emotions it evoked in me that is...

I really really feel for Sora. Being kidnapped then endlessly fighting heartless...then going around to help and befriend Axel and even using his life force to heal Roxas. only to be killed by him. Somehow its very unfair but at the same time I can't help to think that he deserve it -well not deserve per say- when i remember what happened in the game. So over all it was quite a titter totter for me in regards to Roxas and Sora. Axel's in another category all together: desperate and willing to do anything to get back Roxas instantly earn a place forever in my heart.

Needless to say in the end my heart belong to Akuroku.

anyway forget my incoherent ramblings. my mind was totally blown to smithereens after reading your magnificent fic.

feelings aside. I really like your writing style which really described the characters perfectly without them being OOC. your portrayal of Axel being ruthless was totally realistic yet at the same time can't help but sympathise with. Sora really got the bad stick this time yet you've really perserved his essance being forgiving after all the shit he's being put up to by Axel then turns around and gradually befriends him up to the point of helping Roxas at his own expense. Sadly Roxas wasn't really developed which is reasonable since he still hasn't regained his memory (does that mean that he wont?) therefore pretty much blank.

Your plot was bloody brilliant and original and definately left a dent in my Kingdom hearts fanfiction memory bank/archive etc. overall I really REALLY love this shot! well done.

keep up the good work in your future fics.
accountdeleted111 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
oh my god! this was actually really funny, but the end was... creepy? im not sure how to describe it other than "awsome". thanks for the story!
nolongerherereally chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
That just made my heart bleed. Excellent, excellent story.
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
HOLY. CORN. FRITTERS.

That was. Awesome beyond words.

Seriously.

I found myself feeling terrible endeared to Heartless!Sora. And Axel, a bit, because he still had to put up with TwilightTownMemories!Roxas. D: Rawr, Namine. Rawr.

And then the end. I did not see that coming AT ALL. Seriously. You. You win the internet.
state of heart chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was... I... it... I am literally speechless. Anything I type at this point will be incoherent and quite probably unintelligible.

Suffice to say: You. Are. An amazing. Writer.
Akako-Chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
omg that story was so sad i almost cried at the end i cant believe sora died even though he was a heartless and axel was trying to help keep sora alive and omg it was so sad but it was still a good story
Bye-Friendos chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I'm just in awe. This was absolutely profound. I honestly don't know what to say...

It was a beautiful application of the quote, and the whole "what if" factor. The blend of humour and the dark undertones were also magnificent. Everyone was in character, and the idea of Sora being Sora to the end is just heart wrenching. And the fact that Roxas was the one that "killed" Sora...*shudders* The irony is wonderful, but still rather morbid. Sora works so hard and expends himself to heal Roxas, only to be killed by his other.

This has to be one of the best oneshots I have ever read. I love the angle you took, it's a wonderful contrast to all of those fics that depict the Organisation playing pranks on each other. (Though those can be quite amusing.)

I really love this. The depiction of Axel's willingness to reunite himself with Roxas is just *so* very canon. And although his method was not the most accommodating, and though it was rather cruel, it cannot be denied that it was, fortunately or unfortunately, successful. And strangely, as much as I love Roxas, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad knowing that this had all been done at Sora's expense.

This is, without a doubt, absolutely brilliant. An instant favourite. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
sukiyakii chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I-I cried a little...
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Oh lord. Roxas killed Sora.

Oh LORD.

This was so good. I think I might cry from the unfairness of it all. I think I might cry anyway, because this fic is one of the saddest, most bittersweet things I've ever read in my life.

There is no more room on my favorites, but I vow, I shall MAKE room. There's no way this isn't going on it.

And sometime, in about a week or so, when I'm feeling coherently enough about this fic, I shall tell you in legible typing how absolutely flawless it was, and possibly something you can actually use.

Until then, I'm content with babbling stupidly and uselessly and reading this again for good measure.
Sunriseonmymind chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow. I mean... Just wow. That is, by far, the most beautiful and unique Kingdom Hearts fic I've read. It made me cry. Just... astounding work. So true to character, so very horrendously canon. It could've happened. I'm entirely speechless... And... I feel like I should thank you. So. Thanks. For writing this. -e.l.
godzilla dreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Poor Sora, getting bruised to pieces all to lose his heart because of Axel. I hate bruises. They suck.

Happy AUs make the world go round :) this is different to what I'd usually read, but I like it and I'm faving it.
Masako Moonshade chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I'm favoriting you, just so you know.

This...I'm not a fan of slash, so I'm wary of any fanfiction with both Axel and Roxas in it...but this...

This is beautiful. Haunting, eerie, and absolutely beautiful.

I read it for the first time last night, and I was up all night thinking about it. I have never before seen a depiction like this. Everyone is in character, Sora is a Heartless...

It's wonderful. Pure wonder.

And I thank you for writing it.
Robias chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Beautiful beyond words. You're extremely good at the touching-the-surface way of writing (my favourite style to read ). I enjoyed reading this very much. Unsettling, heartwrenching in a very soft, still sort of way. As I said; Beautiful.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »