Reviews for There Wasn't
TheSeer chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Creepy. Bizarre. Brilliant.

You have an excellent concept and fantastic characterization. Especially of Sora. It's easy to write Axel being amoral and vaguely immature - we saw quite a lot of that in KH 2. Sora being desperate and exhausted is much, much harder, and you hit it dead-on. And like many good one-shots, this fic leaves the reader desperately wanting a sequel. (At least, after I reread the end and realized Sora wasn't really dead. Quite. If you'd ended a fic this good by killing Sora off-screen, I'd have been *so* ticked.)

One continuity note - Heartless actually can do magic, some of them. Even Cure. Remember the little floating wizard things?
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That is very depressing. Poor Sora! Though I like the fact that Axel started to care for him.
Gracewolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow. Amazing work. Beautifully written. You portray everything just so perfectly, and the end... Definately one of the best fics I've read in a long while.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
iliek it, but irts ratherdad
Kitroku chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Very awsome fic. I loved how you actually gave a reason for heartless carring around items and munny.
Kai's Snowfall chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh, WOW... This is probably one of the best stories on this site...

I'm sorry, but did Roxas kill Sora? I didn't get that '

~Kai
ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
That was great!
Henrika chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow, that was incredible. Detail, emotion, and everything else fell prefectly into place in this story. One of the more enjoyable reads I've had in a while. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6