Reviews for Unshed Tears Still Must Fall
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
A wonderful story, both heartbreaking and heartwarming. Thanks for writing it.
Cissyaliza chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Very good fic. Thanks
epalladino chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Beautiful. Thanks, Beth
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I...wonderful!
Gandalf3213 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow, that was great. Really felt a lot of emotions
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
ah, i'll look for it

great work
Timespirt chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hi,

You had me going with this one. This was really a good story and I like the way the family came to Don's rescue. All your stories are great. Haven't come across one yet that wasn't. Look forward to more.

Timespirt
3rdgal chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Great story!

I loved the angst factor and the family moments. Very powerful stuff.

Keep up the good work.
Acquamarina chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very intense and touching. Keep up the good work.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I loved this story. Very well done. I liked how it touched upon this idea that Don is right and only people in law enforcement could ever really understand what it is to see what he sees no matter how much Charlie and Alan can empathise with him. But it was also bittersweet that there are also times when Don just can't keep everything in.

I am very much looking forward to seeing your next fic. There is such a short supply of Don h/c stories out there so it's alway great to see another one!
maurbill chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This was so good. But I guess I am starting to take you for granted and I know I Shouldn't do that, but I know in advance that anything you post will excel. And I might add, this one did. I can't wait for the next one about Don being injured. Somehow logging on and finding Curtisbrothersfan has posted just makes my day. You along with a few other are really excellent writers and it is a joy to read your stories. Great job and without trying to rush you, because I know you have school and other stuff going on, but please post again soon.
dHALL chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Very Sweet.

Well done.

D
theallbadhat chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very good third person voice. I wanted to cry along with Don. Like how you compared the image of Don and Alan to the mother/son earlier in the day-both seeking comfort in their parent's arms. Can't wait for the next one.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
nice!
NeverEndingSugarHigh chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow... can you say heartbreaking? This was so wonderful...

You should stick to third person more often, it just seems to have more emotion. But no matter what you write it's still awesome!