Reviews for Faith
I-Am-SO-Not-Here chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
God-Damnit man, stop making me cry!

*sniffles* It probably wasn't a good idea to read two fics, in which Kyle died in a row. He's mah favourite character! *wails incoherently*

Still, this was really, really good.
Props to you, dude.
ally-kat312 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I fucking love and hate this story. It is so beautiful but good God did it make me cry... like, wow man. You did good. I never really thought that fanfictions could totally tug at the heartstrings until I stayed up until 2 AM to finish this with tears rolling down my face. To sum it up- good job
courtney.s124 chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Holy shit...honestly I have to say that I hated the ending yet loved it at the same time. Does that make sense? Haha idk but as I'm typing this I am crying uncontrollably. You did a great job. And I only say that I hated the story cause it made me cry and I wanted Stan to see his mistakes before they happened. BUT I loved the story because there was only one other story that made me cry like I am now and I appreciate how you were able to do that...
I give this story a 8 out of 10 cause I think you really made the ending fantastic but you could have gotten to the point a little quicker. There was some unnecessary info throughout the story and it took forever to read. I also wanted you to put style in sooner and add more fluffy stuff but that's just my own opinion(as a girl haha) I do believe that the story was overall great and worth time time I put in to read it. Wow this is a long ass review but I really do enjoy the story and will be favoriting it. Even tough I say I don't like stories that make me cry I always enjoy them cause it adds something different to the other fanfics I've read..summing this up to 'wow this story was fucking amazing and I will certainly be crying all night when I listen to Lonely by Christina perry' (just thinking bout stan living without kyle and never going to his funeral)
rabbah chapter 30 . 10/8/2012
I don't think it would have been as awesome if Kyle didn't die. I love this story so much, I can not describe how much I adore this with my pittiful vocabulary.
faith WTF chapter 30 . 10/7/2012
i will never read anythang you wright again the ending and clydes death what kind of person wrights that thats horrible, you need mental help kid i cut myself and contemplate suicide every week just about and even i know that you are sick in the head.
GET HELP
or at least wright better storrys yess it was a fantastic storry but clydes death and the end of kyle is what would turn alot of readers away from any more of your books.
LostLyra chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
Dude this was incredable... but really really deep, loved it in a odd way. Very cleverly written, and a good twist on the normal Style fandom. LL
Rinsxie chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
I clicked review with out telling you how AWESOME SAUCE this story was. Sorry about that. I was just mad that Kyle died...

But yea, great story! I'm so going to check out your other ones! :D
Rinsxie chapter 30 . 12/8/2011
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

YOU DON'T JUST KILL KYLE! AH! NO! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!

ok... ok... I'm sorry... :'( It's just that I'm crying and I love Kyle and... they only dated for a day... A DAY! What was God's reply? What happen to Ike? What about Cartman and Wendy? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
Rinsxie chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Ok, I know Im SO late on reviewing. I'm just now reading this! Usually when I read a new story, I wait until the end to review on the whole thing. But this chapter, chapter 16, was FUCKING AWESOME!

I laughed so hard at:

"What did Clyde have that I didn't...?" Ah, shit.

Because, I could just see that happening. I don't know why, it just humored me. Well, I'll make another review at the end!

P.S. Now you got me into Stan/Craig... I don't know why... but something about Craig...
ludicrousLemon chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow, haven't even read the firs page and i already have to comment to say i love what you named the first chapter.
rumanya chapter 30 . 11/1/2010
This story... Made me cry

A ff has NEVER made me cry.

You, are a beautiful writer. Congratulations
log out chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
you have ruined style for us all. Worst south park story i have ever read.
loveanimeppl chapter 30 . 8/11/2010
*sob* it was sooo sad i cried so much but stan knew what he had to do at the end *sob* i loved this story best one i read
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 20 . 5/4/2010
Um, not to be critical or anything, but you accidentally put the name 'Donovan' in the P.E. scene when the coach was choosing teams, and that's Clyde's last name, which I'm sure you know, but I just thought you should know.

Anyways, I really love this story, keep up the good work!
jasper chapter 30 . 4/8/2010
T-T -cries- so sad...wen clyde died i teared up but kyle...i cried -_- it may be just a fic but damn it...its so sad and pretty realistic. so good though : )

ps, the fact that yur a guy is kick ass i dont feel so odd reading this now lol (is a guy)