Reviews for The Light and the Darkness
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
An interesting start. Having followed the link provided by Sokai, I am glad to say that your idea seems to be a reasonably suitable sequel. (And given how highly I rate Requim, that is saying something!) I eagerly await the next update. Keep updating.
Reaga chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Do you have ANY intentions on updating this?
delicateruins chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Sokai told me to come read your sequel to her story too - and so far I like it! Keep up the good work - and update soon! love, glPiItAer :)
Celestial Secrets chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Very interesting. I'd like to learn more. Update soon please!
xaddictedx chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yay! a spin off!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Good chapter! I like it! Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

AshK
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Good start! I like it! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

AshK
DayDreamer9 chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
This is looking good so far, I wanna see more _ And where are the other Guardians? How did they survive? And what's Will gonna do when she finds out her sis is alive? I eagerly await what'll happen next _
Sokai not signed in chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
One more thing (I know, I'm such a nag _). LoL

1, in the future, if you do those shared rpg A.N.'s like you did in chapter 1 - er, the prologue - can we negate sitara? cuz you might make her silly and..well..she's honestly not. lol

And 2, could you put a disclaimer at the top or w/e that says what you said at the bottom of your prologue? _ THAT way, "everyone" shall travel to the original story and read it. _

Mwa!
Sokai chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
I honestly didn't get to read this chapter when you'd sent it in e-mail to see what I thought before you posted it, but I will now, and I'm sure it's okay. _

Only thing that I CAN see that I'm not to "thrilled" about are the names of Sita's foster folks...it's too..."common". Sorry, I got..."issues" with common names. The less common, the better, for me - hence, Sita's name. LoL

But YEAH! As promised, I will fill you in more on Ares and crap to help you and Brit along with the rest of the chapters. _

Mwa, you two! _~
Sokai chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
AH! HOW super coolio-string-cheese is this, that you FINALLY went ahead and posted this, after I'd ONLY said a billion times that what I'd read was cool? _~

*Tackles both you and Brit* Congrats! Since YOU kick arse, separately, I'm sure this sequel will get a BILION reviews (it'd BETTER, dammit...got my girl, Sita, riding on the line, after all...LoL). _

Now, shoo. Go read mine. LoL