Reviews for From One Pureblood to another
Crazy Tifa chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
great fic! totally exciting i loved it. can't wait for the next chapter!

oh and btw i'm latifa. just so u no, rinoa 169!
sugarbabe1 chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
Loved how draco proposed to pansy! sc cute!
sugarbabe1 chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
Oh no what's going to happen to Pansy! Great update can't wait for more!
slythgndx3 chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Okay. If I Review you have to read my fics. I LOVE THIS STORY I AM HOOKED! PLEASE KEEP UP THE STORY! DRACO AND PANSY!
Porcelain.Heart chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
OOh! Action! I very, very, very much enjoyed this chapter! I really like where this is going! And that quote was perfect! ; Oh, continue you soon!
sugarbabe1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
Wow great chapter! I loved the spells you used very creative
sugarbabe1 chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Awesome chapter!
Porcelain.Heart chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Oh! This is getting good! ; Sam is evil! Gar. I don't like her. Getting in the way of Draco and Pansy. Who does she think she is? -Snorts.- I really like where your taking this! Nice chapter!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Oh! Intriguing! Great chapter! I can't wait for more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Angry Pansy is great. Nicely done.
sugarbabe1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
I'm defintly looking forward to the next chapter. Post more soon please!
sugarbabe1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Great chapter! loved it! Oh and I think the girl dancing with draco was a different actress. Anywho's update soon please!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh, poor girl. Great story so far! I'll have to add this to my Pansy C2.

P.S. Thanks for reading mine!
sugarbabe1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Oh wow that was amazing! Your a very talented writer. I feel so sorry for Pansy and I really don't like Daphne. You must continue this! Please this is too good to be abandoned
Porcelain.Heart chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Aw, wow. That was very good! I really like the tension you built between Pansy and Daphne. I felt so bad for Pansy, but I wasn't sure, did Theodore actually rap her? Or was he caught before he could? This was very intersting, I do hope you update soon! *Waves Pansy/Draco flag.*