Reviews for Bite and Burn
starfish chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
hey,i know from the summary that u think that this is crap but please if u ever see this review continue to write u r almost at the end yugi goes to xaviers school and atemu and yugi are reunited please write! please
Kia chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Please hurry with the next chapter its a very good story can't wait for more
Mimi chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Oh Lordie, for the love of GOD, you HAVE to update...

Man, come on, I know it's been two frickin' years, butou can't just leave me hangng like that...Yami and Yugi haven't even been reunited yet!

Oh my gosh, Joey...goodness, I love him so much, he's definately my second-favorite character in the whole series (well, I guess I consider Yami and Yugi one person, so to most people he's be my third-favorite, har-dee-har), and he's just perfect in this...my biggest question about him right now is whether or not he knows Yugi, or if he met Gramps after Yugi was taken away...

Eeep...I think you should update. Because I believe I am not mistaken when I say that this is the best YuGiOh crossover EVA.

So if you can, please update. You'd rock my world if you did!

~ash
DemonKittyAngel chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
the future is here. It's giving you a call that says "Write! Write! Your life is boring without it!" or at least mine is a little more boring. :P Awesome story. I actually avoided this for a long time because I'm not big for the AU in crossovers and also that it has holocaust like things because my great grandfather died in one of the camps.

I really hope there's more and at least an update before it hits a year. Which is soon.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Yeah! this is awsome! I love Joey! I really look forwar to seeing more of yugi! I am pretty hyped, so you had better update soon! If you updat soon I will send you a cookie though the computer.
Saharra Shadow chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
This is an intriguing story. I'm really glad I stumbled on it. :D
YamiRisa chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
This is an awesome story! :3
Pyralis Anacreon chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
This story is amazing! I wish you would update soon. I love how you are working Yu-Gi-Oh and X-Men characters in here, and everything's so good!
hakai-no-kyuusai chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Meow!

It's A good story but the up dates are kinda slow. Please tell me the next chapter will be out soon!

I quite like this story!
Lolchen chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Whoa, whoa! I mean, Jou? Does he know Yugi? Does Yugi know him? Is he a mutant? What's he in this for? What'll happen ones Xavier's students and the Acolytes fight? Oh... so much potential goodness floating right by! Can't wait for another update! *hopes really hard for it to be as soon as possible* I like how Yugi showed off, signalising that he's no wimp. And Atemu is making new friends! *giggles*

Lolchen
StandAlone chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
I'm so glad you've returned to this story! I loved it when you first started and I still love it now. "Frostbite" is a great codename for Yugi. I can't wait to find out what you'll name Atemu and how they'll use their powers in battle. Keep up the great work! I'm excited for the next chapter.
Soulfightersu chapter 8 . 9/3/2009
Wicked chapter.

I thought it was brilliant the way Yugi knocked them all on their arses when he got introduced. Not literally, metaphorically.

And wow, small world indeed. Atemu met someone who is also close to Suguroku. I was thinking that it was Ryou, but no.

Is there going to be anymore of Ryou?

Update soon!
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
I just hope things turn around for those two and if Magneto even tries anything underhanded with those two he will regret it of that I'm sure of course I'm wondering if those two will be able to function properly given how polar opposite their abilities are ah well guess we'll find out sooner or later ne? well gtg now JA NE
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
Damn, I wish Atemu would find Yugi already but that's my impatience talking. I'll stay on alert. In the meantime, since Yugi is Frostbite, what would Atemu call himself?
Calamitynexus chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
OMG! YOU UPDATED! OH. OH WOW. SQUE. This was the fic that got me hooked on crossovers. Period. I loved it. I thought it was dead in the water too. BUT IT ISN"T! IT LIVES!. YAY! OMG. I have people who Need to know this! Just. HURRAY!

*dances, hugs you, dances some more.*

Okay... *deep breath* I'm done.

SQUE!