Reviews for Dotless Dice
masamumu chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
This last comment ... Very realistic ... Do not write such a sad story, i mean, why that?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Fuck this story.

What a shit way to end things. As if I'd read a sequel now! Are you kidding me?!

First you had Orochimaru rape Naruto. Then you had Itachi pretty much rape Sasuke but blamed everything that happened to Naruto on Sasuke. (Sakura and Orochimaru were his fault, too, apparently.) And how the hell could you have Naruto act as if what happened between Sasuke and Itachi was cheating?! What Orochimaru did to Naruto was rape, but are you saying Sasuke wanted to sleep with Itachi? The guy who sold him to a whorehouse when he was 8 and has been abusing him ever since just to break his mind? He makes Sasuke have panic attacks, but no, it was cheating, not victimization, and Sasuke "messed up" by sleeping with him. And to add insult to injury, Sasuke convinces Itachi to kill Orochimaru for the hell of it, and then Naruto turns his back on Sasuke and starts dating freaking SAI?! Now Naruto and that disgusting, manipulative Sai are going off to college together to be happy and Sasuke is all alone, locked up in a mental institution because Itachi finally won and broke his mind. And of course Naruto has no intention of visiting Sasuke. Because Sasuke was the bad guy here, apparently.

No sequel, no thank you. I have no desire to see my favorite characters get abused to this extent for the sake of some cheap drama.

POS fic.
gosh chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
That was so sad.
Lady Spain chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Sad ending T_T
TunaForDesert chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
WHY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE SASUKE- NARUTOOOOOO?! Q.Q
Oh yes, this makes me wanna cry but my mom's behind me so I ain't gonna cuz she'll ask me why am I cryin'
But... SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh my God, poor him... He's...he's...I don't know what to say! The ending sentence from Sasuke makes me wanna rip out my gut cuz I'd rather not cryin'...
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
oh my goodness...i'm so glad there's a sequel because this is the saddest ending ever. like if this was really the ending, i would be so depressed cuz i really love this story and i want sasuke and naruto to be happy! :
reviewer chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Well, that's weird. Naruto ending up with Sai. Then shouldn't this be a SaiNaru or NaruSai? Or atleast a warning in the summary of even at the beginning of your story?
kettlemaniac chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
i was so close to tears when I thought it was the end! That was a creazy ass sad story. I hope I can one day make a fanfic as good as this one that makes the readers close to tears. Thanks for the sudden inspiration to write an angst story!
kettlemaniac chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Uchiha cest vs SasuNaru. It is quite ironic if you think about because in one of your recent chapters Sasuke states something about Uchiha's property never being hurt or whatever but Itachi is currently causing Sasuke pain emotionally, mentally and physically and he refers to Sasuke as his so it is quite ironic.
kettlemaniac chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
You should make someone break Orochimaru's legs and hands so those vids will be less fun to watch!
kettlemaniac chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
I love how you wrote it so I was unsure whether sasuke w3as going to say whether he loved naruto and I am excited for the next chapter, how will this take effect on their relationship and finding out what or who is gioing to try and stop them the next time.
animewiccan725 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I love how SAI is the one who gets to teach Naruto the art of seduction...that's too funny
animewiccan725 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I loved Memoirs of a Geisha! Ok on to chapter 3!
Haitorei chapter 2 . 9/4/2011