Reviews for Dotless Dice
why the sad ending im so friken sad and crying my butt off (T-T)
Parnita chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Oh thank god theres a sequel...! I had a moment of panic when i saw this was last chapter & naruto is qith sai & sasuke in hospital..!
This fic is pretty good! I couldn't put it down & finished in 1 go..
Pandacorns chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Ew Pedo-snake went to a whole different pedophile right there
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Where is the sequal?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
fmifjricmrcieinrcnurnjrfijfevjiervijtveefjiervjiervinijefji Rmcrkvekcmkrkmmk ughhhhhh ahhhhh god that was so sad! The sequal better have a good ending ! I swear to fucking god. I can't even right now. So sad :c so depressing!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
oh shit he better just mean not get causht! I will not deal with a suicide! No no no no no no holy shit
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
Naruto what the fuck what the fuck don't ruin your insides! Do you want to poop on yourself later in life? That guys doesn't prepare! He's ruining your body! ughh stay with a friend or something! They'd let you if you told them. ughhhh
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
:c Muscles tearing is so sad. I'm so upset right now.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
I did not need to read his blood staining his pants. D: Terrible god awful man. I'd kill hi. for you if I could darling. God, that brother too. I need to kill them!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
wow it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
awwww
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
I like all the names. Just tell me the one you choose.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
God, Sasuke should have paid off his debt by now! He shouldn't have to work as a host anymore! :c
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
Creepy...they're getting watched! I'm happy Naruto's okay. wtf Naruto she already went to far so you'd better tell Sasuke. What is Sai even doing? He wanted Naruto, so he let his face get smashed up? what...? Explain? Wow doctors are awesome. :3 They fixed his face up all good and new.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
No, it's Sai. Wooh ooh Sai doesn't won't a ruined face either so don't ruin his pretty face. :c